Search results

1. bfrack

Trailmate coming along nicely!

This was just before my test run. She ran like a champ. The last step is painting, fenders, and figuring out brakes on this beast. Anyone have any suggestions for brakes?
  2. bfrack

I had posted to you earlier in regards to the old trailmate I was restoring. Would a regular...

I had posted to you earlier in regards to the old trailmate I was restoring. Would a regular centrifugal clutch work or will I need a torque converter?
  3. bfrack

torque a verter/centrifugal clutch

So I am having a hard time trying to fix the old tranny that came with the mini bike I have as my avatar picture which is an old trailmate I am bring back to life. If I just used a torque a verter or a centrifugal clutch would it produce the same results? And if so what speeds would it reach...
  4. bfrack

i just bought an old trailmate and want to restore it. any info you can give me would be...

i just bought an old trailmate and want to restore it. any info you can give me would be appreciated. another member told me you have one. thanks.
  5. bfrack

does anyone know what this is?

Does anyone know what kind of engine and tranny this trailmate needs? Also what kind of gear ratio will I be working with?
  6. bfrack

thanks man!
  7. bfrack

I am wanting to rebuild this but dont know what it was called so I dont know where to start. Can anyone help?