Search results

1. Jrturbo

DB30 jackshaft

Hello, I am looking for a PMR jackshaft for the stock Doodlebug minibike engine. Does anyone have one for sale? I remember hotrod or promod selling them long ago but it looks like his site is no longer up. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
  2. Jrturbo

Cat 250x wheels bearings

Thank you!
  3. Jrturbo

Cat 250x wheels bearings

Anyone know which bearings I need for a Cat 250x. Don't exactly know which ones to get? Thanks!!
  4. Jrturbo

Used PRM jackshaft

Looking for a used PMR jackshaft for my doodlebug. Thanks!
  5. Jrturbo

Have any pictures of the jackshafts? Thanks

Have any pictures of the jackshafts? Thanks
  6. Jrturbo

"Lil" Indian

What would it cost to ship this to 93901?
  7. Jrturbo

Tecumseh 3.5hp governor issue?

Im having issues with my tecumseh 3.5hp. I am trying to get top end but once it reaches a certain point it seems to surge and if i look down at governor arm, you can see it going back and forth. It has a diaphragm carburetor. I tried moving the spring from the governor arm but doesn't help. Do i...
  8. Jrturbo

Wanted: Wheels and rear brake assembly for a wards.

Need a rear brake assembly and wheels like picture. Or if anyone know what wheels i can make work with a band type system. Thanks
  9. Jrturbo

Wanted: 1970 Rupp clutch

Looking for a 1970 Rupp clutch. Let me know what you have, even if its just parts of a clutch. Thanks
  10. Jrturbo

H35 runs out of power top end

It's got a diaphragm carb, working good now.
  11. Jrturbo

Well when I moved the spring it moved lever to open up the butterfly of the carb. So that's why it took off.
  12. Jrturbo

Good thing it just hit the wheel and it went on its side. What a rush. Hahah... Problem is solved. :thumbsup:
  13. Jrturbo

Yup the car stopped it. Lol
  14. Jrturbo

LOL I put it up 2 holes. I started it and it took off.
  15. Jrturbo

I will try that. Only two holes above current location then there is a huge gap till to the other holes up higher.
  16. Jrturbo

Here is how it's hooked up. If I manually push this lever to the right. It runs perfect. I'm thinking the throttle is not pulling the lever as much as it should.
  17. Jrturbo

Ok I got on it and manually pushed the governor lever to the right and it kept going without power loss. Right now the linkage is at the bottom of 3 positions. Then top of governor connects to the butterfly on the carb. Is it maybe that the throttle is not pulling the governor enough??
  18. Jrturbo

Word Association Game

Ramps
  19. Jrturbo

I will try it when I get home. Thank you