Search results

1. Jrturbo

DB30 jackshaft

Hello, I am looking for a PMR jackshaft for the stock Doodlebug minibike engine. Does anyone have one for sale? I remember hotrod or promod selling them long ago but it looks like his site is no longer up. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
  2. Jrturbo

Cat 250x wheels bearings

Anyone know which bearings I need for a Cat 250x. Don't exactly know which ones to get? Thanks!!
  3. Jrturbo

Used PRM jackshaft

Looking for a used PMR jackshaft for my doodlebug. Thanks!
  4. Jrturbo

Tecumseh 3.5hp governor issue?

Im having issues with my tecumseh 3.5hp. I am trying to get top end but once it reaches a certain point it seems to surge and if i look down at governor arm, you can see it going back and forth. It has a diaphragm carburetor. I tried moving the spring from the governor arm but doesn't help. Do i...
  5. Jrturbo

Wanted: Wheels and rear brake assembly for a wards.

Need a rear brake assembly and wheels like picture. Or if anyone know what wheels i can make work with a band type system. Thanks
  6. Jrturbo

Wanted: 1970 Rupp clutch

Looking for a 1970 Rupp clutch. Let me know what you have, even if its just parts of a clutch. Thanks
  7. Jrturbo

H35 runs out of power top end

I have a h35 that seems to run out of pulling power once it reaches like 10-15mph. It feels like it just dies and then once speed comes down it has power again. Can't seem to keep it pulling. Any ideas? Thanks
  8. Jrturbo

Doodlebug

Great deal on this doodlebug :laugh: Baja DoodleBug Minibike
  9. Jrturbo

Wanted: Kidney bean sprocket and brake assembly

Looking for kidney bean sprocket and brake assembly. Thanks
  10. Jrturbo

What wheels did they use on Montgomery Ward mini bikes?

Anyone know what wheels they used on the $239 MW Mini bike?? Thanks
  11. Jrturbo

Can someone ID this bike

Anyone know what this bike is? Thanks
  12. Jrturbo

Anyone know what year this Tec is?

Trying to find out what year this Tec is. H30 35319M Thanks
  13. Jrturbo

Wanted: 1970 Rupp Roadster Bare Frame

Looking for a 1970 Rupp Roadster bare frame or if you have a junk frame I am in need of the foot peg bar. Thank you.
  14. Jrturbo

1970 Rupp Question

Anyone know if these are the same taillights that would have come on a 1970 Rupp?? http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-parts/106460-nos-rupp-heald-coleman-tail-lights.html Thanks
  15. Jrturbo

1970 Rupp Chain Guard

Hi, Looking for a 1970 Rupp chain guard. Thank you for your time.
  16. Jrturbo

Wanted: HS40 engine for 70 Rupp

Looking for a HS40 with lighted coil for my 70 Rupp. Thank you.
  17. Jrturbo

What might this be?

any idea? Thanks
  18. Jrturbo

Got this Rupp today

Got this Rupp today, anyone know what year this might be? Looks like they cut off the headlight tabs on the upper forks. got it for 100 bucks. Thanks
  19. Jrturbo

Tecumseh Repair Manual

Hi, Anyone by chance have a PDF repair manual for a sears/tecumseh 143.754042 H35-45592R Thinking of rebuilding but also need torque settings. Thanks in advance.
  20. Jrturbo

Paint the Sprocket?

I'm in the process of restoring a Cat 250. I ordered the rear sprocket but its bare metal. Should I paint it? any specific rattle can paint? or different type? Thanks