Search results

1. onebadslingshot

6 inch wheels

Looking for a set of 6 inch steel wheels.1 front and 1 rear with sprocket
  2. onebadslingshot

Seat

Hi, Can anyone tell me what this seat is for.It came with a Bird Duck i just bought… Insert Photos and Images
  3. onebadslingshot

ARCO Tag

Hi guy`s,What do the number`s on the tag on the forks of an ARCO mean?It says serial number but it also looks like a date.Thank`s
  4. onebadslingshot

Picked Up Another ARCO

Picked up this ARCO from Hemibrad at the Hot Dog Hut show in NJ. Leaving this one up to my son to build.It`s going to be a driver using saved part`s from other bikes.He already replace the 4inch wheels with 6inch ARCO wheels and a Predator 6.5 that came with a go kart i bought recently.we also...
  5. onebadslingshot

Torque Spec For H/Freight Flywheel

I`m looking for the torque spec for a Grey Hound 6.5 engine flywheel.
  6. onebadslingshot

My New Ride

Check out what i just picked up at a local swap meet i think this is going to be be my ride at Windber… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yt2tzGe6pg
  7. onebadslingshot

Check Out Dave's YouTube Channel

Hey guy`s here`s a pretty cool Youtube channel his name is Dave and he`s into building theme mini bikes.He built an awesome John deer bike and is in the process of doing a fire bike.Stop bye his channel he`s going to do a giveaway after he hit`s 1,000 sub`s (He`s at 998).His channel name is...
  8. onebadslingshot

Slingshot Cold Start

Cat Slingshot Mini Bike - YouTube
  9. onebadslingshot

Bonanza Mini Chopper

Was driving down the road with my son and this is what i found… This Is How It Went Down - YouTube
  10. onebadslingshot

A cruise On The Cat Slingshot

Taking a little ride with my son on my Cat Slingshot.... Taking The Slingshot For A Cruise - YouTube
  11. onebadslingshot

Swap Meet Find Briggs/Meth Engines

The first engine(On the right)Made 13hp(Straight M1)And is the engine you see on my Cat Slingshot. The second engine we will test after we go through the tilson carb should make much more... "It`s Alive" - YouTube
  12. onebadslingshot

Arco Twin Engine "Done Talking"

Arco Twin Engine Mini Bike "Done Talking" - YouTube
  13. onebadslingshot

Arco Twin Engine Project

Arco Mini Bike Twin Engine - YouTube
  14. onebadslingshot

Arco Project Part 1

Arco Mini Bike Project "1 Is good 2 Is Better" - YouTube
  15. onebadslingshot

Video Hot Dog Hut Wayne N.J. 9/15/13

It Was A Great Time....***Click On The Title*** https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_kOhCsfkVE&feature=player_embedded
  16. onebadslingshot

Not Sure What It Is?????

Hi Guy`s, Picked this one up last year not sure what it is?Looking to make this one a driver for my son.Any help would be appreciated Thank`s