Search results

1. dshot59

Side popper

It's not the same engine that went kaboom, I stole parts off that one just the carb I think but never opened this one up. I wound up with like three of these engines somehow. That's why I used it I had lots of extra parts some still in one piece. Plus I needed something small to fit in the frame...
  2. dshot59

Side popper

Any things possible I guess . I wondered about that maybe it just wouldn't rev on the milk crate not under load but I tried it on the ground and was the same. I guess I can undo the governor arm and see what happens. I'm not sure what its deal is some one gave it to me.
  3. dshot59

Best swap meets for mini bikes?

Englishtown NJ fall swap meet is the 22 23 24 of this month not as good usually as the spring one but still worth the trip if your in the neighborhood. It's a bit of everything car, bikes all kinds of gearhead stuff. I go to sell Jeep parts but wind up buying too. lol I've been to the Hershey...
  4. dshot59

Side popper

I have this 3 or 3.5 side popper got it running idles starts up on one pull won't rev. Go to rev it kinda stumbles if you play with the throttle it stays going but won't rev up. I bought an e-bay carb cause the one on it leaked and started it for the first time it ran but wouldn't rev thought...
  5. dshot59

Alexander Reynolds 4921

It certainly had a rough life for sure.I have an old arco as well. Don't help much I know but welcome to the arco family. These people on here are great and very knowledgeable I'm sure they can help more then i . I asked bout mine too and I don't think the numbers ment much back then just a...
  6. dshot59

Sno go ?

Enjoy I did ! that was great thanks much. I googled " snowblower motor on a minibike" and didn"t see much certainly didn"t see that one . I wondered about a torque converter maybe workin and I have one of those jackshaft plates off my coleman that got a E-bay belt setup. Could get intresting...
  7. dshot59

Colemanc200u problems

I'll give ya 10 dollars american for it. :rolleyes:
  8. dshot59

Sno go ?

Thats kinda what I figured was hoping it was a big frame lots o' room. But by the time it lines up it would to far to the right hanging out the side. Going back on monday I'll see then I guess. Just thought somebody on here musta tried it somewhere along the way. :D Thanx for the reply.
  9. dshot59

Sno go ?

I picked up what they tell me is a baha warrior frame it's pretty sturdy fellin and heavy.So I'm thinkin it needs a nice big power plant. Along comes this 8hp tech from a snow blower. Push button start (110 volt but hey why not) lighting coil nice large engine. My question is anybody ever use...
  10. dshot59

It's a humdinger alright

Scored this relic today it is pretty interesting and old lookin and a Briggs. Not sure what Briggs but looks old. Hard to read the numbers but the last one starts with 58.
  11. dshot59

Any idea's what this used to be ?

I kinda thought it looked like the one's that tractor supply sells with the solo seat .Not sure what they are but thats what it looked like to me.
  12. dshot59

Bird Minibike Resto-mod

I have the same frame I believe It's gonna be my 4th o' july special. :p
  13. dshot59

Seems like a good frame pretty stout got some weight to it. Was going to steal the front end for my coleman but I'm not sure may try and save it we'll see. Looks like it needs something large in there .
  14. dshot59

Need info on old mini-bike

Nice I had a 62 with a 283 and a 4 speed, Wish I kept that one . Young and dumb at the time , And I wanted to get a 69 Camaro so I sold it.
  15. dshot59

This thing followed me home before not sure if I should keep it.Or what it is for that matter,mostly wanted the front end.
  16. dshot59

Need info on old mini-bike

Let's see the 64 ss, Love me some old Nova's :D
  17. dshot59

Powder coating

I had the small wheel version as a kid as well, Made me the coolest 10 year old kid on the block . Man I loved that thing. Made this one in honor of it.
  18. dshot59

Help plz

My bone stock predator powered db 30 kept throwing the chain when you gassed it out of a corner. It had the stock 35 chain only cause if fit back on, but those chains are junk and it was old , Put a new on one from tsc which are not that great either .lol But it works and now stays on just fine...
  19. dshot59

To be or not ?

I saw a post about it a few days before it too just by luck. I'm in South Brunswick kinda local so I figured i'd check it out, cause I too always need more stuff . I'll have to keep an eye out for the next one. Maybe I'll se ya there.
  20. dshot59

To be or not ?

Yes you did. I was the one droolin over the PE 175 in the back of the truck. Next time I'll have to get there earlier, Thought it would be like all day for some reason . Is it like an every year thing ? Nice to have met ya . I did catch a real good car show right up the road on the way out...