Search results

1. IJG

Closeup Mounting pics

can anyone (Please) show me how their mounting these new aluminum spun fuel tanks to their minibike frames or upgraded motor with a Arc top plate????
  2. IJG

Too Much '

I am in need of 4 real fuel tanks, With steel mounting brackets. Those nice aluminum spun things are as much or more as a motor for christ sakes. If I get them its 500 bones in fuel tanks. Input?
  3. IJG

Pics of Willwood Brake Calipers on their minibikes?

A Friend & I are interested in upgrading parts ' Anyone install a Willwood brake caliper setup on their (minibike)? Bolt right on, or did you need a special brackets? show pics please Both front & back would be sweet.
  4. IJG

Compatibilities

What jet & e tube can fit into the 212 cc predator carburator?
  5. IJG

stock or rejeted?

I upgraded a friends motor with an intake & exhaust, What carburator can he utilize on the 6.5 loncin 196cc other than the stock ruixing?
  6. IJG

Upgrading & in need of longer size axle & proper sized width measurements...

Hi, I recently got a shock from motovox , however they no longer give you the needed accessories :sad: ray traverio has told me the spacers are available but not the axle. Go Karts, Kids Go Carts, Scooters, Beginner Youth ATVS, ATV Trailers, Quads | Family Go Karts has axles and i think...
  7. IJG

Rear Chain guard for 2005 Baja Doodlebug db30s

Baja Doodlebug DB30S chain guard.
  8. IJG

Loncin 196 cc...

Gm Minibike builders & fans... a friend brought me his loncin 196 cc motor to plave on a motovox mbx10, I removed the gas tank and air breather & muffler, now i need to replace them with aftermarket fitting parts like the predator, honda & clones alike. so Where do i find an intake & exhaust...
  9. IJG

8inch front rim & tire info......

Gm OldMiniBikes ' I need to know what 8' rim & tire i can utilize that is at least as wide as the 6 inch stock 145/70-6. & it needs to fit into the Motovox mbx11 front shock ? anyone have this answer or photo to show me ? im saying , does this...
  10. IJG

compatibillities & variences

I would like to know if any of you folk's have had any luck or experience in these 8' (Rear rims) working in the (front end) of a doodlebug or motovox mbx11, & besides the 5 cents' what difference would they might have between these 2 different sites selling the same possible rims? 4 stroke and...
  11. IJG

Wanted::: Rear Motovox MBX10 Fender & ....

I need a rear MBX10 fender, & front black number plate. Preferably in good condition.
  12. IJG

Motovox Hydra Brakes

So, I upgraded to the hydra brake system, 1st set was for the doodlebug, worked great, broke easily though, so i bought a replacement & have not installed it yet.. Motovox Brakes are different, bigger thicker, so they look like they may be a bit stronger However, They are not a simple task...
  13. IJG

Waiting on parts I ordered from online .....

Waiting on parts I ordered from online on Sunday Afternoon, 2-3 day delivery turned into 5 days.:sad: & The Turtle won the :censure: :censure: Race.
  14. IJG

One Question! Honda GX200

Hello' I Acquired a GX 200 from a friend,Thanks Vern! :thumbsup: Cleaned the exterior with a brush & gasoline,sanded the rust off the stock fly & magnet,cleaned the coil, lightly oiled a new O-ring for the float bowl, put a new intake & filter, a new shotgun exhaust, & Now.. It won't turn...
  15. IJG

Replacement Motor Acquired from Friend ...

So I recently Had the Motovox Minibike Running & The Engine Stopped Running After Some Serious Riding. Friend Gave me a replacement:bowdown:.....((My First Honda)):drool:. Thanks Big Perm!:punk: https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNCjXbxfc8mHmkDpiw0bZFZ7TUjFFTx-W7HHw6s
  16. IJG

Motovox MBX10

So , I was doing laps around a large lot, and then my compression sounded different like an entire motor change, Then it just died. It had some very loose sounding internals. i may open it to find the issue another day , but i'm gonna go get a predator. asap
  17. IJG

H25 Air Filter Cover

Hi' Thanks for responding, I'm currently in need of a Round Tecumseh Air Filter Cover , It came from engine H25-25193H Model 2067B Thanks JIM
  18. IJG

Sideways photos

I seen the ways to correct them , but sometime's THEIR ARE NO OPTIONS.:mad2:
  19. IJG

Red Doodlebug DB30S Front end & Black Fender

Front End is (Not) perfectly straight, please Make offers.
  20. IJG

Wanted:Doodlebug DB30S Chain Guard

I require the correct Rear chain guard to fit on a Doodlebug DB30S in 23452