Search results

1. conaway

Looking for some Rupp parts

Good question...I only know it as torque converter. Engine shaft depends on weather I use the HS 50 engine or the H50 I found. The HS50 has not the 3" crank and I have to measure. The H50 has a 10" diameter shaft and is 4.622" long. But I am not sure if I should use the H50... it is really...
  2. conaway

NOS. Don't laugh, yet

For that money I've something for your extra bump :p Sacha
  3. conaway

And a tc cover mount bracket ;) Sacha
  4. conaway

1972 roadster 2 buy

Looks great. With a lot of parts I could need for my project... :D:thumbup: Sacha
  5. conaway

Word Association Game

Death Sacha
  6. conaway

My Rupp project

I know...not an original part. But looks cool I think and it was cheap and available :p Sacha
  7. conaway

What else do you collect?

Star Trek stuff :what: Motorbikes (business) and all about fifty's pick ups :thumbup: Sacha
  8. conaway

truck load today

Really cool. Like the kart :thumbup: Sacha
  9. conaway

My Rupp project

Just bought the aircleaner housing. 8 Bucks including shipping :thumbup: Sacha
  10. conaway

After waiting over 5 weeks for the primary clutch I bought from an OldMiniBikes member I believe it will never arrive. Thank you a**hole... So I am also looking for a primary clutch! Sacha
  11. conaway

Rupp roadster hot rod project

Great work!! Think I will use this as an inspiration :D:thumbup: Sacha
  12. conaway

Another new guy here...Anyone from the Chicago area?

You need that vest for Gary... that's right But I really felt safe in Chicago. Even at night and drunk. :eek: And you can fall asleep in Merrillville :p Sacha
  13. conaway

Another new guy here...Anyone from the Chicago area?

As you know, or not, a I'm from Germany but I have to answer...I think Chicago is one of the best cities in the us I have visited! Been there several times and I have to say I really like it. The town, the people, everything is a little bit different but really cool except of Gary!! :eek...
  14. conaway

Chicagoland HELP - HS40

Not my thread but thanks for the manual. Exactly what I was looking for :thumbup: Sacha
  15. conaway

New but not new

Nice work :thumbup: Sacha
  16. conaway

My Rupp project

Buy cheap and you pay twice!! I hate these creepy chinese stuff...the fault was the mainseal(#29). A 5 cent item and in stock. Nothing big but must that be? Sacha
  17. conaway

Hello David, what exactly is a Mag Wheel? What are you asking for for the intake? Sacha
  18. conaway

New guy from germany

Hmm, over 20 clicks but no replay. Hope you did not get me wrong. That was no affront!! Just kidding about the redneck. Sacha
  19. conaway

New guy from germany

Haha, you are so cool!! For sure I know what a Redneck is :) I just wonder why he was writing that...but I really thank you new england people. :p This is the world's best board!! Sacha
  20. conaway

My Rupp project

Unfortunately it is the carb. Haven't checked where exactly but looks like it comes from a plug Sacha