Search results

1. zombiewoof

External altenator for tecumseh

I saw that a couple days ago. If our road conditions were better, I would already have that. Jump on it. It would be cool for a member to get it.
  2. zombiewoof

indoor hobby?

I am a hard core 5th scale R/C guy. Nothing like the smell of 2 stroke in the morning!!! Here are a few: My newest- HPI polished 5SC: MCD RRV4: HPI Shorty 5B: FG Baja Comp, FG monster truck, The shorty 5b:
  3. zombiewoof

indoor hobby?

Micro R/C helicopters are fun.
  4. zombiewoof

Guitars

I love me some giutfiddle!!:thumbsup:
  5. zombiewoof

30 year old NOOB

Welcome! I am fairly new here as well. There ai alot of great info here. A bunch of great folks too!
  6. zombiewoof

Another Trail Horse Survivor

Nice! That is a cool little bike. I too am interested in a repop chainguard for my T H.
  7. zombiewoof

1959 McClean/Husky Big Wheel w/ 1966 B&S 6hp

That thing is cool. I am in Monticello, I like that mower, but I do not have a yard big enough to justify a rider. I would be interested in seeing some more recent pics. It could be fun to put a little work into and flip it.
  8. zombiewoof

FS H35 Tecumseh

Wow, pretty low. Sorry about the deal going south on you Derek. On a positive note, threads like this do let the rest of know who to deal with and who not to. "I didn't come here to make friends"- Don't worry you aren't. You have that under control. Why did you string him along if...
  9. zombiewoof

The Longevity Game

Due to some medical issues and a rough lifestyle, I seriously never thought I would live past 40. After some major emergency surgery (my colon ruptured) and a bit of a lifestyle change I have made it past 40, and I am doing pretty well. Now that game said I will make it to 77. 77 would allow...
  10. zombiewoof

trail horse Sissy Bar for zombiewoof

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
  11. zombiewoof

cat slingshot sissy bar

You big tease, you!!! Lookin' good,brother!!!!
  12. zombiewoof

trail horse Sissy Bar for zombiewoof

That is just beautiful!!!:thumbsup: My list is getting smaller! Woo Hoo!:thumbsup: Big thanks!!!
  13. zombiewoof

cat slingshot sissy bar

That looks awesome!:thumbsup:
  14. zombiewoof

Tecumseh BB Throttle

I got the throttle pieces yesterday. They look great! I had to bend the tab down on one piece, but it was quick and easy. The edges need to be lightly hit with a file. Again, really easy and once done, the pieces not only serve the purpose, but they are going to look nice doing it.:thumbsup...
  15. zombiewoof

UPS and shipping meathod ( PEV )

They just enjoy making you wait!! I know a guy that could use a Trail Horse Chopper sissy bar.....:laugh:
  16. zombiewoof

Tecumseh BB Throttle

I am a very happy guy right now!! Thanks a ton!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  17. zombiewoof

2014 OldMiniBikes " OVERkill " Build off Sno-Bike

I will be watching this one!:thumbsup:
  18. zombiewoof

Krokodil

There is a good doc on YouTube about this stuff by Vice. Pretty freakin' scary for sure.:out::out::out:
  19. zombiewoof

Tecumseh BB Throttle

I thought it sold. I will take a look. Edit- I only need the one piece. I can make something if I have to.