Search results

1. zombiewoof

Wanted: Trail Horse front wheel

I need a front wheel for my Trail Horse chopper. Depending on what you need out of it, it may take me a week or two to scrounge up the $$$. But finding a wheel and striking a deal is a step forward for me. Thanks guys!
  2. zombiewoof

Secret societies,cults and the underground

I do a lot of reading here. I have noticed more than once the whisperings of secret groups dedicated to certain brands/models of bikes. This intrigues me. What brands/models are worthy of cult status in your eyes? What brands/models already have a hardcore following?
  3. zombiewoof

Trail Horse Chopper

I just picked this roller up. I am going to be searching for some pieces, but I am pretty happy with what I got.:thumbsup: The chrome is in decent condition. I would like to find the correct sissybar and chain guard and I do not think the front wheel is correct.
  4. zombiewoof

Another chopper...

O.K. this one is from a friend. He is going to hold it for me. It was originally red, he has had it for over 20yrs. Thanks guys!
  5. zombiewoof

Wheels???

What type/make of rear wheel should I be looking for for my Sears Kart? I am not finding anything that look like it will fit. Here is a pic of the rear hub. I would like to find some 6" wheels that will work. Thanks guys!:thumbsup:
  6. zombiewoof

Gas cap question

I need to find a gas cap for my Chaparral tank. The hole is 1 1/4" in diameter. I am not looking for original, the bike will not be original, but it must look like it belongs there. Can any of you point me to something compatible?
  7. zombiewoof

RVing/Camping with Mini Bikes

How many of you take a mini bike camping with you at campgrounds/Rv parks? Do you ever have parks tell you no? I am not talking about off road riding, just about getting around the campground. I know that State Parks require all vehicles to be plated. I am more interested in private parks.
  8. zombiewoof

Thumbs up, Thumbs Down

Just thought I would throw this out there. Several forums I am/have been involved with that run on Vbulletin have like/dislike or thumbs up/thumbs down or even a thank you button at the bottom of each post. It is a great way to give someone props or show disagreement with posts. Just a...
  9. zombiewoof

Bicycles!!! Let's see yours!!!

I am a freak for any form of transportation, but bike are my #1 addiction. Here are a couple of my favorites and a group shot of our favorite riders. Felt Bandit custom built by a dealer for Felt. It was used in Felts catalog in 2007. The 3pc crank, Shimano 3 speed, polished rims with...
  10. zombiewoof

My WC-1 Whizzer

I picked this up in December of 2011. It had been sitting for a long time. It is a WC-1. It has an NE-5 head that has been worked, cast iron cylinder, mild cam, custom made exhaust baffle and 22mm carb. It will pull my big but well over 50mph. At that point, I let off Bicycle tires...
  11. zombiewoof

Chaparral build

O.k., so here is the official build thread. This is what we came home with yesterday. I looks like the seat got a bit warm at some point in it's life...
  12. zombiewoof

Chaparral Frame Questions????

O.K. I find a Chaparral project, What I believe is a Bullet 172. So my wife and I drive about 350 miles round trip to get it. I trade a rat rod Schwinn Stingray (not a real) Krate bicycle for it. All the way home I am pretty stoked. I get it into my little shed and try shoe horning a Tec H50...
  13. zombiewoof

Another one....

The add for this one said "Sheperal" I think they meant Chapparal, but not sure. The seller is willing to trade for a snow blower I have zero dollars in. The tank is included:
  14. zombiewoof

Twin engine Gokart frame??

I have a guy wanting to trade this to me for an R/C car that I have. Any ideas what it is?
  15. zombiewoof

Rupp parts needed

This is probably going to be a long running thread, as I need a lot of stuff!LOL I am posting a pic of what I have to work with. If it's not pictured I don't have it. The bike isn't perfect, so I am cool with parts that need to be "freshened up" as well. I don't know how much buying I can do...
  16. zombiewoof

Sensation Chopper build

This one is for me. I really dig the lines this bike has. I found a Tecumseh 5hp Power Sport engine I am going to use on it. I will have to come up with a different exhaust due to clearance issues, but that shouldn't be too difficult. Here it is how I found it: The rattle can green...
  17. zombiewoof

Rusty Rupp Rehab

This is a project I am doing for my wife. Last summer I picked up an old Sears Puddle Jumper that I fixed up for the oldest of our four daughters. After getting it going we quickly discovered one mini bike wasn't going to be enough. So we found minis for each of the adult type people in the...
  18. zombiewoof

Your Username???

I thought it would be fun to hear the stories behind how your usernames came to be chosen. Normaly on most forums, I go by Highwaystar. It is a cool tune by Deep Purple. When I signed up over here someone was already using that name so I had to think of something else. It just so happened, that...
  19. zombiewoof

Rupp Wheel Questions

O.K. so, I have a Rupp Continental basket case that is in pretty sad shape. It had been left out in the winter. Water has gotten into the frame, froze and bulged and craked the lower tubes. I can have it fixed so it's safe but it will never be perfect again. I still want to breath new life into...
  20. zombiewoof

Just made a deal on this one

I just struck a deal on this Manco Streaker. Does anyone have a link to / or know some history on Manco? When did the Indiana factory go under and around what year did they switch from Tec to Robin engines? Someday, I hope to be able to answer some of these questions instead...