Search results

1. rfedodge68

cat eliminator tires

Good day all, can someone please tell me the correct tire size, front and rear on a cat eliminator.? i bought a frame and im at the point of buying tires, but none were on it when i bought the frame. thanks
  2. rfedodge68

good day , just a heads up on a deal my way. on richmond va craigslist is a cat 400x if im not...

good day , just a heads up on a deal my way. on richmond va craigslist is a cat 400x if im not mistaken for sale as a best offer, and the guy does not know what he even has, hope its helpful, thought id let the group know , thanks Richard
  3. rfedodge68

EL 400 eliminator seat

EL 400 CAT Eliminator seat. origional, poped its stiches where the seat bends, no rips or tears. Price $100.00 and you pay shipping.
  4. rfedodge68

not sure if you got my message , still not very good with this site, dont have paypal had bad...

not sure if you got my message , still not very good with this site, dont have paypal had bad experence with them , and id need to know where to check shipping costs,
  5. rfedodge68

Opinion Needed On A Fox Doodlebug.

doodle bug colors black the motor silver all the nuts and bolts and dura chrome the side cover ,air filter housing and half the fuel tank .dura chrome seen on youtube. hey just a thought its some real amazing stuff
  6. rfedodge68

OldMiniBikes box stock motor

Good Day everyone! has anyone bought one of those box stock engines from the OldMiniBikes warehouse? if so what do you think of it?thanks guys
  7. rfedodge68

thankyou . i guess its no big deal. i got a cool mini, and thank goodness because i almost...

thankyou . i guess its no big deal. i got a cool mini, and thank goodness because i almost bought a freaking doodle bug. but i have to say again that one of yours is one very cool looking cat. love to find one like that to rework.cats just seem to be to be a much stronger design than any...
  8. rfedodge68

thankyou sir. im still trying to get use to this site, old fart here and computers are a bit...

thankyou sir. im still trying to get use to this site, old fart here and computers are a bit confussing to me. i seen i think it was you answering another question by someone else about a simular thing. but there is nothing there.and it was factory paint i took off , and i used a nylon wheel to...
  9. rfedodge68

production date / serial number

Hello everyone! I have a mystery for yall i hope someone can help with. I own a cat EL 400 eliminator im reworking. i stripped the frame for repainting , i did not use anything that would damage the metal in any way, i searched the frame very carefully and could not find a production date or...
  10. rfedodge68

Good day sir. once again thanks for letting me in your group!. i posted a ? the other night but...

Good day sir. once again thanks for letting me in your group!. i posted a ? the other night but i got no response yet, thats cool, but im sure you would know the answer if you have the time.by the way that is one awsome looking mini bike you have on your page. its a sling shot i think. my next...
  11. rfedodge68

cat groups ?

100th member . way cool. thanks for the 100th member title! feels great to be a member of some thing like this. well this is what i started with i was so excited to get started on it i forgot to take any pics or video of the work in progress. real barn find. bought by older man in 1970 or 71 ...
  12. rfedodge68

thankyou very much. new here and it will take me some time to get use to this site. not really...

thankyou very much. new here and it will take me some time to get use to this site. not really sure how things work on here , but learning. im a 36 year go kart restorer always wanted a mini bike but some how always ended up with go karts, go figure lol. i recently got my first mini bike a real...
  13. rfedodge68

good day Sir. is there any way i can join the cat group. im new here only a few months, thankyou...

good day Sir. is there any way i can join the cat group. im new here only a few months, thankyou for your time!
  14. rfedodge68

cat groups ?

does anyone know is there a cat group on here? ive looked through so many pages i think my eye balls are going to fall out! LOL thanks guys
  15. rfedodge68

Barn Find Cat Eliminator

very nice barn find. i found one myself a few months ago . dont let that chain cover out of your sight. almost impossable to find those. best of luck!:thumbsup:
  16. rfedodge68

Good day Sir, i know im a very new member , but i seen your post about needing a nice set of...

Good day Sir, i know im a very new member , but i seen your post about needing a nice set of handle bars, because of the high price of chroming. check out youtube videos for spectra chrome. and the other videos in the list, there is also companys that sell direct to the general public. ive...
  17. rfedodge68

sprocket size?

good day everyone. i have a cat eliminator. it has a 68 tooth sprocket on it , to say the least its very worn out. in the OldMiniBikes warehouse there is a sprocket that has the same bore and bolt pattern but it only has 66 teeth. what i need to know is will the lack of two teeth from a 68 to a 66 will...
  18. rfedodge68

Mini bike club?

Good day everyone, can anyone tell me is there a mini bike club around richmond virginia? id really like to join one after seeing videos on youtube of other clubs and all the fun they have. looks like the kind of people that know how to have fun and dont care what bike you have as long as you...
  19. rfedodge68

slack chain

the reason why. the reason why is because what i started with. i know it had one , but not when i got it.that section where it was , is completely gone.sorry for my phone pic. but here it is the first time i seen it. a real barn find.
  20. rfedodge68

slack chain

good day every one, does anyone know of a bolt -on chain tensioner? i really dont want to cut or weld on this frame. I have a Cat 400 el Eliminator.