Search results

1. SouthernTechGuy

Baja Doodle bug Engine

Does anyone have an old baja doodle bug engine laying around that they have left over after doing a swap? I'll take it Send me a PM and I'll make an offer, (Or just donate it and Ill pay shipping, LOL)
  2. SouthernTechGuy

What size chain is this?

Came off a old chinese dirt bike I need to know what size master link I should get.
  3. SouthernTechGuy

Doodlebug Clutch

I have a doodle bug clutch $25 with shipping. Mint condition. Few scratches on front.
  4. SouthernTechGuy

Unknown Clutch

Could Somebody Please tell me the name of this clutch. I cannot make out the name and a hope somebody here can help me, Thanks.
  5. SouthernTechGuy

Predator Build

Here is how my doodlebug predator build is going so far..... When I first took off the engine After we bolted on the engine. It took about 3 hours without a mounting plate. I'm getting a mig welder from HF can anyone tell me how these do on minibike frames?
  6. SouthernTechGuy

Engine Mount

Sorry iv'e been posting so much about mounting lately ( I'm getting a predator engine for christmas) but what is the difference in using the mounting plate and not using it.:confused:
  7. SouthernTechGuy

DB30 Predator Mounting

I want to mount my predator engine without the mounting plate. Can anyone tell me how to mount it?
  8. SouthernTechGuy

DB30 Swap

I am going to swap my DB30 engine with a predator 212cc engine. How can I mount the motor without the plate?:shrug:
  9. SouthernTechGuy

GC190 Throttle Linkage

Needing a GC190 throttle linkage I have found a couple online but They do not have pictures to show what I'm ordering.