Search results

1. LSCustoms

Aluminum Cylinder/Round Gas Tank (7 of them)

Reference this thread http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/projects-and-rides/122113-cylinder-round-gas-tanks-10.html some of you may know that I have been tig welding for a little while now and am putting in seat time, whenever I can. Through this time period, I have made a few tanks and a...
  2. LSCustoms

2016 DECEMBER Mini Bike of the Month ENTRIES (Open)

Please read the rules, entry/post example thread and any related sticky in the MBOTM forum, before making an entry. PLEASE MAKE YOUR ENTRY FOR THE DECEMBER 2016 MINIBIKE OF THE MONTH, IN THIS THREAD Entries are being accepted, IN THIS THREAD, from now until November 27th at 1700 hours (5pm)...
  3. LSCustoms

Project "Blue Angel/F#!K Cancer"- GX390 Powered MiniBike

I am not sure what to call this one (not that my projects need names, lol). In keeping my promise to make an attempt to move forward and remain positive, I decided to share a project I have been working on more recently and get you guys and gals a little better caught up on it! A few months...
  4. LSCustoms

2016 June Mini Bike of the Month Entries (OPEN)

Please read the rules, entry/post example thread and any related sticky in the MBOTM forum, before making an entry. PLEASE MAKE YOUR ENTRY FOR THE JUNE 2016 MINIBIKE OF THE MONTH, IN THIS THREAD Entries are being accepted, IN THIS THREAD, from now until May 30th at 1700 hours (5pm) PST...
  5. LSCustoms

Custom (Matching) Mini Bike Rotors

A friend of mine wanted to be able to mount a nice brake caliper on his project... and ran into an issue with the typical hub for the common universal brake rotor interfering with caliper mount and bolts... there were many different ways to address this issue, but since he is building a very...
  6. LSCustoms

2016 May Mini Bike of the Month Entries (CLOSED)

Please read the rules, entry/post example thread and any related sticky in the MBOTM forum, before making an entry. PLEASE MAKE YOUR ENTRY FOR THE MAY 2016 MINIBIKE OF THE MONTH, IN THIS THREAD Entries are being accepted, IN THIS THREAD, from now until April 25th at 1700 hours (5pm) PST...
  7. LSCustoms

APRIL 2016 Mini bike of the Month, Jeep2003's Custom Clinton Board Track Minibike

The April 2016 Mini Bike of the Month is Jeep2003's scratch built custom Clinton Board Track Racer. BRIEF HISTORY and INFORMATION: Bryan set out wanting to build a board racer, based on a bicycle, but did not want to use the typical 50cc chinese/clone engine (the one most commonly used...
  8. LSCustoms

MARCH 2016 Mini bike of the Month, Cdownie3's Original 1971 Road Runner

The March 2016 Mini Bike of the Month is Cdownie3's "Mudslinger", a 1971 Road Runner. He purchased the bike approx. 2 years ago and believes that it is original all the way down to the fuel line an tires. More info and pics to follow...
  9. LSCustoms

LSC- Custom Triple Trees, universal... any interest?

I am recovering from hopefully the last surgery I will need in my fight against cancer... I have been fighting very hard and though times are rough, there is light at the end of the tunnel... In my "down" time, I have been working/programming and designing some parts and misc things, both mini...
  10. LSCustoms

2016 March MiniBike of the Month Entries (CLOSED)

Please read the rules, entry/post example thread and any related sticky in the MOTM forum, before making an entry. PLEASE MAKE YOUR ENTRY FOR THE MARCH 2016 MINIBIKE OF THE MONTH, IN THIS THREAD Entries are being accepted, IN THIS THREAD, from now until February 26st at 1700 hours (5pm)...
  11. LSCustoms

2016 March MiniBike of the Month Entries (OPEN)1

Please read the rules, entry/post example thread and any related sticky in the MOTM forum, before making an entry. PLEASE MAKE YOUR ENTRY FOR THE MARCH 2016 MINIBIKE OF THE MONTH, IN THIS THREAD Entries are being accepted, IN THIS THREAD, from now until February 26st at 1700 hours (5pm)...
  12. LSCustoms

FEBRUARY 2016 Mini bike of the Month, Gumpit's "Mudslinger" M. Wards T555 Trike

The February 2016 Mini Bike of the Month is Gumpit's "Mudslinger", a 1972ish Montgomery Wards T555 Trike. In December of 2014, Gumpit drove from Massachusetts to Nebraska to pick up this bike, along with a couple other trikes. It has a 196cc clone engine and is actually used in racing...
  13. LSCustoms

JANUARY 2016 Mini bike of the Month, OND's 67 Ruttman Washer

The January 2016 Mini Bike of the Month is OND's 1967 Ruttman Washer. OND purchased this mini bike off of Ebay in May of 2014. The bike reminded him of a bike he had when he was a child. The engine is not the original, but is a "period correct" 1961 3hp Briggs and Statton. Engine is stock...
  14. LSCustoms

2016 February MiniBike of the Month Entries (CLOSED)

Please read the rules, entry/post example thread and any related sticky in the MOTM forum, before making an entry. PLEASE MAKE YOUR ENTRY FOR THE FEBRUARY 2016 MINIBIKE OF THE MONTH, IN THIS THREAD Entries are being accepted, IN THIS THREAD, from now until January 31st at 1700 hours...
  15. LSCustoms

Making/Programming Custom Billet Parts

Decided to try my hand at playing with 3d programming and parts... so will post related progress in this thread... looking for a program to buy that isnt going to break the bank.. but also trying some free ones and figuring out how to convert it over to misc saved files... programs would be able...
  16. LSCustoms

2016 January MiniBike of the Month Entries (CLOSED)

Please read the rules, entry/post example thread and any related sticky in the MOTM forum, before making an entry. PLEASE MAKE YOUR ENTRY FOR THE JANUARY 2016 MINIBIKE OF THE MONTH, IN THIS THREAD Entries are being accepted, IN THIS THREAD, from now until December 21st at 1700 hours...
  17. LSCustoms

DECEMBER 2015 Mini Bike of the Month, CarPlayLB's "Home Run" 1960s Quarter Horse

The December 2015 Mini Bike of the Month is CarplayLB's "Home Run" 1960s Quarter Horse
  18. LSCustoms

Welding Table Project

I have been looking to build a welding table for a while, as the ones that are available are pretty pricey and not what I want... the one i would love, my dream table, is way out of my budget... so... since I have the capability to build one... I decided to build one the way I wanted... although...
  19. LSCustoms

Cylinder/Round Gas tanks...

I received a gift yesterday, complete surprise... A TIG WELDER... I jumped right in, no practice... but I have spent a couple of years watching weldingtipsandtricks vids... so wasnt as afraid to do so, as i thought i would be... anyhow... i had a friend make me a few bungs, billet gas caps...
  20. LSCustoms

Wheelie Bar Wheel Hangers

making some wheelie bar wheel hangers, for a current project I have for sale and a couple of other projects I will have for sale. so programmed a couple of different ones.. different styles and making them fit together like a puzzle... the first set... i didnt make it a complete puzzle as i just...