Search results

1. B

28th Doodle Bug Club of America Reunion

28th Annual Doodle Bug Club of America Reunion Webster City Iowa September 10 - 13, 2014 Doodle Bug Club of America | A Club which was started for the enjoyment of a Famous Motor Scooter Built 1946-1948 Tentative schedule for the 2014 Reunion: Wed. Sept. 10 – MORNING – Jim Winter...
  2. B

Derek, It was good to meet you and your Dad today. I'll post photos (might be a while) when I...

Derek, It was good to meet you and your Dad today. I'll post photos (might be a while) when I have one of the mini bikes ready to ride. Thanks! Gerald
  3. B

Trooper John, You're correct about the seat over the rear box; I found info online, the...

Trooper John, You're correct about the seat over the rear box; I found info online, the cushioned seat was an option that could purchased. The 6HP engine was an option also over the standard 5HP engine. Mine has knobby tires; I also found there were optional tires. Looks like the Big Boy came...
  4. B

Trooper John, Thanks for your reply. My Tule Trooper is a 1966 M III, it has a 6HP B&S engine...

Trooper John, Thanks for your reply. My Tule Trooper is a 1966 M III, it has a 6HP B&S engine with a seat on the back box. I've posted a couple of photos of it under the photo tab. It was a great find on Craigslist. It was down in Missouri, apparently well shedded for many years. The front forks...
  5. B

Steve, Do you happen to know the total number of Tule Troopers manufactured and the years they...

Steve, Do you happen to know the total number of Tule Troopers manufactured and the years they were manufactured? I purchased one last fall and now have it ready to ride. I'd like to know a few details about the Tule Trooper so when I'm asked I can be some what informed. I've searched the web...
  6. B

Trooper John, Do you know the total number of Tule Troopers manufactured and the years they were...

Trooper John, Do you know the total number of Tule Troopers manufactured and the years they were manufactured? I purchased one last fall and now have it ready to ride. I'd like to know a few details about the Tule Trooper so when I'm asked I can be some what informed. I've searched the web and...
  7. B

Usps sucks!

I've been an active seller on eBay and use USPS for the majority of my shipments. I've had more shipments damaged using USP than USPS. I do value both as viable means of getting my items to my customers. Considering the volume of items they ship each day both have a very small percentage of lost...
  8. My 1966 Tule Trooper

My 1966 Tule Trooper

9. My 1966 Tule Trooper

My 1966 Tule Trooper

10. B

Mini bike swap show

The dates for the 28th Doddle Bug Reunion in Webster City Iowa have been set for Sept 11, 12 &13 2014. Check out the link below. Events | Doodle Bug Club of America
  11. B

Looking for Tule Trooper parts information.

I just purchased a 1966 Tule Trooper with a 6 HP BAS. Looking for the variable drive belt dimensions or the part number (Gates, Dayco, Goodyear, etc.). Also if there's a parts source for the Tule Trooper, that information would be very helpful. Thanks!