Search results

1. K

Ebay bolt what am I missing here

2 guy are duking it out for a Bonzans fork bolt $42 Fork Bolt Original Bonanza Mini Bike BC1200 | eBay when I took the one out of my bc1300 the lower neck bushing had nice threads in it you could move the forks around about 2-3 " I put new bushing in it and got a new bolt that was longer and...
  2. K

3 briggs and 3 tec motors

I have 3 briggs and 3 tec motors I would like gone all are missing something $25 for all NO SHIPPING I am 21 miles north of portland or Ken 360 225 6448 NO SHIPPING 2 5hp briggs 80's motors 1 3hp briggs 80's 2 black 3hp side poppers white 2.5hp rear exhaust missing carb ken
  3. K

Throttle cable hook up 3.5 hp updrift carb

I have this carb how do you hook up a throttle to it I need to run this type of engine on my Pack mule fuel tank in the front and the updraft carb got this motor at a swap meet guy told me it had no spark someone screwed with the plug wire they put a new end on it but it didn't make contact...
  4. K

Pack mule roller F/S

Pack mule almost complete bike I have a 3hp B&S motor for it it's the right type tank in front updraft carb 3/4" shaft but it's the wrong vintage looks like it would run. The bike is a complete roller barn find sat in the storeroom of a rock quarry for 20 years or more? tire's are good I don't...
  5. K

bonanza ?

this is on c/l what is it looks Bonanza but the frame tapers to much? to the front got love the brake Ken http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/emd/5045432389.html
  6. K

Bonanza bc1300 help

I picked up a 1300 a while back been looking for a motor but cant find a tec hs40 or 50 around here. I picked up a 5hp Enduro at a GS for $10 that ran good so I want to put it on the bc1300 the stock tank on the enduro won't work in the Bonanza frame its to tall and it looks like crap so off...
  7. K

Tecumseh OHH 50 shroud

I have an OHH 50 I am using on a Bonanza 1300 I would like to find a shroud for it that doesn't have the tank mounting holes can't use the ohh 50tank on this bonanza anyways. It would just be nice to have the shroud that doesn't have the holes cheap or trade my shroud & tank thanks ken
  8. K

clutch for a 3/4 belt

looking for a clutch for a 3/4" belt with a 3/4" bore thanks Ken
  9. K

new Pack mule help

Pickup a Pack Mule over the weekend Its missing the motor and clutch old guy I got it from told me the quit running years ago so he took it off and though it away so I need to come up with a clutch it has a sliding motor mount the so it need's fixed driving clutch/pulley the belt is about 3/4"...
  10. K

6"go powers bearing bore's bad

I pickup a nice looking Bonanza but the thing pushed like a brick pulled the front wheel and the bearings just fell out and one turned hard one was seized the bearing bore's are +.020 or more the bearing is 1.375 od the next bearing is a 6203 5/8 the od is 1.574 has any body done this bored...
  11. K

Taking apart Bonanza forks help

What do I need to know about taking the forks off my bc 1300 I want to take them apart and clean and grease them Thanks ken
  12. K

WTB 5" Gopower

Looking for a very good 5" rear gopower for a gokart I have 2 front and 1 rear that are in very good shape but the 4th one is broken thanks ken
  13. K

Bonanza Help

over the summer I picked up a real nice Bonanza I think BC 1300 had a motor but its a later one exhust come out the side and it was not on the bike what should I do for a motor looking at the motors I have gotten with old go karts nothing is all there all are missing something what to do put...
  14. K

Portland OR C/L Fox mini bike?

just seen this on C/L 70's vintage Fox Mini Bike
  15. K

First mini bike Bonanza

picked up a nice Bonanza looks to be a BC 1300 small round tank under the seat no motor. have 3 tecumseh motors one white no motor tag pulled the head its got a 2.312 bore and a 1.825 stroke what is it. also missing the carb the other 2 are black and the exhust come out the side. the white...
  16. K

wtb type 1 go power wheel

looking for 1 or a pair of type 1 5" go power rear wheels for a gokart or just if you just have a half get in touch with me needs to be very nice thanks ken have some 6" type 1 to trade