Search results

1. Njisage

Owosso explorer trike bearings plz help

I have 1974 owosso explorer trike I am working on now I want to replace every bearing anywhere on this trike. Can any one let me know that size or sizes I will need and how many so I can order and just strip frame down sandblast prime paint then put all new parts on.
  2. Njisage

How to make a wiring harness for a owosso trike to make street legal.

Ok so I have the engine I got a guy to mod the body and paint the shell. Now I have the original lights and turn signal which I am adding led lights in to save on power. Now the engine has a lighting coil so I can charge the battery I heard the 12v tractor battery is said to be the best. The...
  3. Njisage

Honda gx390 off of a generator with the 5 gallon tank

I have a 13hp gx390 I pulled of a generator now I was planing on puting on trike but I found I would have to do modifications to the frame to get it to fit right so in the end have a friend that has a 11hp Tecumseh with push start and the lighting coil that he wants 250 for that will fit perfict...
  4. Njisage

? About a owosso explorer 800 trike

I have a engine with a 1" drive shaft for my drive now what size is the drivin if I am calling these by the wrong name sorry it is the tourque converter set up need to know what to order all I know is 40 series cuz of it being 13 hp. Any thoughts.
  5. Njisage

need some parts and help for my 1974 owosso explorer trike

What i need is a few parts first i need is the drive and the driven series 40 torque converter set up it's for a 1' shaft. Now i got a 13hp Honda engine from a generator i traded for.i have all the lights but the wiring is all cut out. If any one has a blueprint,parts list or schismatics for...
  6. Njisage

Wanted off road go kart / buggy with or without engine.

I am looking for a one or two seater kart/buggy that has full suspension and lights. I have a fast go kart that will do over 60 but not for off road which I find more fun. I also am push more in the two seat direction as this is something I plan to do with my kids and god child. I have the go...
  7. Njisage

Bad picture but anyone have an idea what this is?

Ok I was thinking of picking this up. But what is it? What is a good value?
  8. Njisage

Wanted Super Bronc VT-10

Wanted Super Bronc VT-10 will trade or buy have three mini bikes i am selling will trade for the super bronc or will just sell them and buy the super bronc from you.Send pictures of what you have Please remeber i am in michigan don't mind a drive just under 2 hrs plz.
  9. Njisage

1972 Benelli woodsbike

Ok this is my favorite bike got it to get my wife to ride but she can't deal with a clutch as I tried to teach her on a four wheeler and well... Not good. So need to get something different that she can ride too. Luv all the shinny chrome. It does run but is only missing two parts the kick stand...
  10. Njisage

sears and roebuck

I think it is a 1976 here is a pic also a shot of the tag looking for 450 OBO
  11. Njisage

I ve got a 1968 Chris Cycle

Ok I got a 1968 Chris Cycle I am asking $ 450.here are some pics
  12. Njisage

just picked this up a Wipco sand n snow

What does anyone know about this mini bike. Needs some work but that's what we do right! want to try it in the snow here in Michigan.:scooter:
  13. Njisage

New to the form. from michigan looking for some one to trade me a super bronc vt-10.

Hey friends call me sage. I am from Michigan and would love to get me a VT-10 Super Bronc. I have some cool mini bikes but fell for the super bronc the first time i saw one. I have a few bikes that i would trade for one depending on it's condition. I have a 1968 chris cycle very rare also a 1976...