Search results

1. Gatecrasher

One Of The Biggest Chokes In The History of College Football!

After watching another fantastic Ohio St. vs Michigan rivalry game (no matter who you were rooting for it was an entertaining well-played game), I turned the channel to watch what has to be one of the biggest chokes in the entire history of college football. The Auburn Tigers totally blew the...
  2. Gatecrasher

Harbor Freight Ghost Engine

I just got another 25% off coupon from Harbor Freight. I don't see anything saying I can't use it towards a ghost predator engine. The current price for the engine is $329.99 With the coupon that would make the price $247.49 Sounds like a pretty-decent deal doesn't it...
  3. Gatecrasher

Ultimate Bad-Ass Drag Minibike (Dual Predator Hemi Powered)

I bought this a while back and never really did anything with it. This thing is super-cool though. You can't build one of these for the price I'm asking. The only reason I'm selling it to help fund my pro street Nova project. Awesome well-engineered drag minibike. Brand-new twin tricked-out...
  4. Gatecrasher

Blown Big Block Chevy on the Dyno!

Well it's the moment of truth for my latest project. Time to see what the new supercharged 502 is made of. Here's the build: • Gen VI GM HO502 Short Block • Forged internals • Dart 360 heads (8.6:1 CR) • Isky mechanical roller cam • Jesel shaft rockers • Jesel belt drive • BDS 8-71 supercharger...
  5. Gatecrasher

Electronic Dial Tachometer on a Predator

I've seen those digital tach/hour meters for minibikes but I would rather use a conventional electronic dial face motorcycle tach with my Predator. Anyone ever wire one up?
  6. Gatecrasher

Drag Bike Drivetrain Advice

Alright guys. I'm looking to build or buy a drag frame or complete bike. With all the clutches and torque converters available, what should I go with for the following setup: Long Frame Dual Modded Predator Engines (approximately 25 HP total - maybe more later on) Jackshaft So what...
  7. Gatecrasher

Ever Since I Was A Young Boy I've Played The Silver Ball!!!

Well, I'm getting ready for the big event here in Allentown, PA next weekend. The 2017 PINFEST pinball show at the Allentown Fairgrounds. Show schedule for this event will be: Thursday May 4th (setup only for vendors and free play) 1:00pm to 9:00pm Friday May 5th from 12:00 pm to...
  8. Gatecrasher

New HQ Steel Sprockets & Chain Kits for Kawasaki MT1 & KV75 Mini Bikes

NEW STEEL REPLACEMENT SPROCKETS & CHAIN KITS FOR KAWASAKI MT1 & KV75 MINIBIKES Superior in quality to the original Kawasaki sprockets! 33 tooth rear sprocket is shot-peened and zinc plated to resist corrosion (replaces Kawasaki P/N 42041-086) 13 tooth front sprocket is...
  9. Gatecrasher

1973 Kawasaki MT1 For Sale On Craigslist (Allentown, PA)

Here's what appears to be a pretty-nice unrestored 1973 Kawasaki MT1 for sale in the Allentown, PA area. Everything appears to be there on it. If I didn't already have two 1973s I'd probably be all over this one: https://allentown.craigslist.org/mpo/5973329163.html
  10. Gatecrasher

Kawasaki KV75 Seat Restoration Project

I came across a 1978 KV75 basket case a couple months ago and bought it just for parts for a good price. I sold some of the parts I didn't want or need on eBay and recouped all my money plus a few bucks and still ended-up with the stuff I wanted like the wheels, carb, engine, and seat. I like...
  11. Gatecrasher

For $100,000 You Could Be "The Fonz"

Spend a hundred grand and.... Ayyye! You could be the Fonz. Fonzie's Happy Days Televison Series Triumph Motorcycle | eBay
  12. Gatecrasher

What's Up With RUPP?

I apologize if this has been discussed on here before but I couldn't find anything when I searched. I've been seeing these Honda z50 and CT70 clones out there being advertised as being RUPPs. They look like the Chinese monkey bike knock-offs you see everywhere but have RUPP decals on them. They...
  13. Gatecrasher

Malaguti Motorik Jr. Minibikes

Anyone on here know anything about Malaguti Motorik Jr. minibikes? There's a guy on another forum I belong too who is looking for info on the ignition wiring. I've never even heard of them.
  14. Gatecrasher

First Ride On My Latest Find

Spent the day cleaning up my latest score. A 1972 Kawasaki MT1 in immaculate original condition. When I bought it the seller told me it hadn't run since the 1970s. The original owner supposedly bought it for his wife and she rode it around the yard a few times and dumped it and then never rode...
  15. Gatecrasher

Ruttman Minibike Ski

I saw there was a bolt-on Ruttman minibike front ski on eBay last week that I wanted to bid on but missed-out. Man I really wanted that thing bad and would have paid more than it sold for but forgot about it!! Does anyone on here know where I can find a Ruttman ski? The one on eBay had all...
  16. Gatecrasher

Hemi Predator Confusion

I know some of you guys are probably tired of seeing this question asked but I've done some forum searches on this topic but none of the threads I've read definitively answer the question. I also called Harbor Freight and they didn't answer my question. I want to buy the Hemi Predator. On...
  17. Gatecrasher

Looking For Tecumseh DH16 Gas Tank!

Anyone know where I can find an NOS or really nice Tecumseh gas tank like this one?
  18. Gatecrasher

Ruttman "Long Frame" Spyder Advertisement

Has anyone ever seen any old advertising material for the Ruttman "Long Frame" Spyder? I've seen some for the regular Spyder before but never anything for the Long Frame.
  19. Gatecrasher

Looking for a Muffler

I'm in need of a new muffler for my Ruttman minibike with a 5HP Tecumseh. I will pay the price for a nice one! Anyone have one they can sell me? Send me a PM if you have one. Thanks
  20. Gatecrasher

Only 16 People Left Alive

March 21, 2014 I just saw that out of the 8.7 million people who signed up for Warren Buffett's March Madness billion dollar bracket challenge only 16 are left standing as of today. 84% were knocked out on the first day as soon as Ohio State lost to Dayton. Another 97% were eliminated...