Search results

1. A

exhaust help

I was just wondering if the OldMiniBikes 8" clearance under seat header will fit a Baja mb200 without any issues.. any pics of it on a bike would help. thanks
  2. A

Hello to all..could use advice.

would anyone know if there's a clearance issue with putting the Under seat Mini Bike Pipe w/ muffler - 8" Clearance on the Baja mb200.
  3. A

so I'm not trying to go crazy with it. but I figure the filter and exhaust from OldMiniBikes, with a new carb with new ( size ??) jets. it should run pretty smoothly right?
  4. A

thanks I was looking at one on ebay for cheap. and I would rather change the jets because knowing me I would :censure: something up and have to get another carb :laugh:.
  5. A

I know if I order a stock one what jets an e-tube should I use? where's the best place to order this stuff?
  6. A

I cant the little black square piece should be attached to the pointy piece I can see where it detached.
  7. A

it looks broken to me so should I just get a new carb or can I replace that idle screw? seeing how I want to add new jets and e-tube what would be better? fix or replace?
  8. A

on a second note I was planning of adding a few things to the motor but I'm not sure what motor it is. from looking on this forum I'm under the impression that the Baja 6.5hp 200cc motor is a clone of the Honda gx200? if that's right could I use these parts from OldMiniBikes warehouse. oh and I have no...
  9. A

Hi I am a new to this mini bike stuff. ive posted on here already and got great advice but I failed to properly introduce myself. I recently acquired a Baja mini from a dude that baught it at tracter supply so im assuming its the mb200. anyway the thing was in pieces (a lot of pieces). but using...
  10. A

In pieces

yeah I have all intentions of getting the 212cc from HF but. I would still like to get this one put together.
  11. A

In pieces

I recently acquired a Baja MB200/Warrior?? the one tractor supply sells.. :shrug:. anyway its in pieces the entire bike a lot missing off the frame but that I can deal with. my issue is the 200cc 6.5hp motor that came with it is also in pieces it all seems to be there, I'm sure I could get it...