Search results

1. A

Azusa

Thanks for the info I noticed the rear axle is not parallel with the motor plate. One of the axle mounts is lower than the other. About .090. I think I'm going to add some weld to one of the holes and then put it in the Bridgeport and correct the location.
  2. A

Azusa

I sure am hoping. However, the throttle, brake, rims , tires, tubes, ect... Is from china. I THINK
  3. A

Azusa

I did not know that azusa has been around so long. I have a 1969 minibike guide with a ad from them. Awesome! I just purchased a 5" minibike kit from them. What is the design built from?Their own? Also how much of the kit I bought is 'made in China'? I would assume the 1969 version didn't have...
  4. A

Lil Indian color

It's one of the azusa kits. I just got it and have debating colors. I need to do a little frame work first before I paint so plenty of time yet to pick a color. Thanks
  5. A

Lil Indian color

Thanks for the input. :thumbsup:
  6. A

Lil Indian color

That's great!! Thanks. I was going to try orange as I have not seen too many of that color Still not decided totally yet
  7. A

Lil Indian color

Cool. Was this a choice if ordering one from The company?
  8. A

Lil Indian color

Was red the only color they used? If not, what other ones were offered? Thanks
  9. A

New to the forum

I will check that. I bought a 212 from harbor freight for $89. Good deal
  10. A

How much snow do you have?

We got about 5" but snowing hard at the moment. Can't wait to get the sleds out
  11. A

New to the forum

Does the 212 predator fit without removing the gas tank ?
  12. A

New to the forum

I was given a roller back in 78. Put a 3 hp briggs on it and I was hooked. Now I have a very long driveway and 7 acres, I figured a mini bike would be a blast. I want my 11 yo daughter to try it.
  13. A

New to the forum

Hey thanks everyone! I am in western Mass. area. Geez that predator sounds like the engine to have. I found 2 briggs 5hp. About $150 each. I will look into the predator. Thanks!
  14. A

New to the forum

Hi all My first post on this site. I have recently ordered a AZUSA 6" mini bike kit. Currently looking for a power plant for it. It's snowing here in the northeast so I have plenty time to build and search. Looking forward to the build. :thumbsup: