Search results

1. M

1971 MTD Trail Flight SS400

1971 MTD Trail flight ss400 true barn find complete bike with original parts we'll need full restoration engine is free and has good compression located in northeast Pennsylvania contact me for more information and pictures.675.00
  2. M

MTD Vintage Minibike Frame with fenders

MTD Vintage Minibike Frame with fenders mini bike 250.00 shipping included
  3. M

MANCO frame minibike ,not original parts runs good

MANCO 4 stroke Gas minibike obviously not all original ,needs chain ,otherwise running good ,newer aftermarket 6 hp motor has a huge factory large sprocket ,uses straight unleaded gas and separate oil so no oil gas mixing,has rear foot brake its a lot of fun to ride, pictures reflect the way...
  4. M

MTD Vintage Minibike Frame with fenders mini bike

MTD Vintage Minibike Frame with fenders mini bike 225.00 plus shipping let me know what you think
  5. M

"THE CAT ELIMINATOR " Vintage Minibike Frame

THE CAT ELIMINATOR Vintage minibike frame with rear fender and tire 225.00 plus shipping let me know what u think
  6. M

wondering what kind of frame this is

hi i was wondering if anyone knew what kind of frame this is ,i know the motor is aftermarket .any info would help as im looking to sell thanks
  7. M

what kind of bike do i have here???

can anuyone help me with information on what kind of bike i here here ant addiotinal informatin would be great .ie. original colors , what its worth , Thanks