Search results

1. C

Bug Stinger

Still have this one and the Emmick, sold the rest. Bug Stinger with Mac49.
  2. C

Emmick

Just got this one ,Emmick express with kt100.
  3. C

Dune cycle

Hi, Havent been on here for a couple years. Is anyone making dunecycle repo parts yet ? Thanks.
  4. C

go kart terror

Saw this on a old CHIPS tv show. I missed the first part where the kids used the karts as escape karts from a robbery. All Yamaha karts. Anyone know if this was a real club track or just a rental track ?http://vid42.photobucket.com/albums/e335/tincanman51/chips%20001_zpsejhls606.mp4
  5. C

vintage kart swapmeet Tx.

From the North Tx. Karters website in Denton Tx. NTK will host a vintage kart show and swap meet this Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. ADMISSION IS FREE AND PRACTICE IS FREE Some of the vintage karts are expected to take to the track. See you there
  6. C

green machine

Anyone have a pic of the gas powered green machine. Not the street legal one, looking for the kid size one with the weed whacker ? engine. All I can find are the Huffy drift trikes with engines. Thanks.
  7. C

O/T Tx. vintage kart exhibition

I didn't know where else to put this so here it goes. On Oct. 5th at 1pm the North Tx. Karters are having a vintage kart exhibition at their track in Denton. I don't know if they are going to let us run our vintage karts or just show them, I'm waiting on more info. As far as I know this is the...
  8. C

dunecycle

Saw this on ebay, It's not mine and I dont know the guy, just passing it on. A Vintage 1960's Rupp 3 Wheeler Trike Frame Tank Wheels Go Kart Dune Buggy Mini | eBay
  9. C

where to buy

Whats the best -cheapest place to get a already modified clone.Looking for one that has the billet flywheel, cam, better carb,ect already installed, ready to bolt on and run. All the adds I see say kit or project engine. Thanks
  10. C

new project kart

Just picked up this Bug Stinger for 100.00. Already ordered a new seat pad and going to put my mc49 on it, get it running ,then tear down repaint and detail.
  11. C

repainted kart

Got board so I repainted my dart kart. Not really the right color ,but it was left over from painting my truck so didnt cost any extra. First pic before, 2nd during, and 3rd, almost finished.
  12. C

for sale not mine

Vintage Northway Explorer Three Trike!! Complete org.!!! Runs Awesome!!! Vintage Northway Explorer Three Trike!! Complete org.!!! Runs Awesome!!! | eBay Dont think Ive seen one of these before, different for sure.
  13. C

New project update

Got the free mini my friend gave me running. It needs more power , but then again,I only have 30 bucks in it.
  14. C

2 1/2 hp briggs weight

Anyone know the weight of a 2 1/2 and a 5 hp briggs engine. Thinking about putting two 2 1/2 hp briggs on my dart kart, I know 5hp would run better but I always liked the looks of duel engine karts. Just wondered what the weight difference would be. Thanks.
  15. C

wheel question

What kind of wheel has the sprocket closer to the tire ? Withe the one I have there is no way to align the wheel in the frame. Its a sears runabout I think. Also how in the heck does someone bend the top part of the frame up, look by the seat. Thanks.
  16. C

new project

Went to the Pate swap meet today and a friend said he had something for me. This is what he gave me for free. He said the engine runs just needs a clutch and some clean up.
  17. C

mac 101 rebuild

Anyone know who rebuilds macs and how much it would cost ? Engine is not stuck but has weak spark. Thanks.
  18. C

Old Drag Bike

Found this pic of the mini drag bike we built back in the late 70's, just thought I'd post it.
  19. C

L.a.r.s.

Anyone make the swap meet at the lars ? Any pics of the minis, trikes and karts for sale?
  20. C

trike for sale

Dont know where this is, its not close to me though.email this posting to a friend lima-findlay craigslist > for sale / wanted > recreational vehicles please flag with care: [?] miscategorized prohibited spam/overpost best of craigslist Avoid scams and fraud by...