Search results

1. tmack1

Got my Speedway parts catalog fm ebay.... but..

Yeah!!! Friday (2-26) I got my Speedway parts list (catalog) that covers my Greenhorn. Won it on eBay. But, interesting thing about the catalog, page 4 has a parts blow-up image.... same image as on page 9. Missing is parts list for items 95 thru 124 which would have been on page 4. Does...
  2. tmack1

Wanted: Toyoco Masher 500 gas tank.

I picked up a Masher 500 frame at Windber a couple of years ago. I got it cheap from Leon and was going to keep it as a spare for my other Masher 500. Alias, I didn't get the tank, someone else did. I decided to piece it back together. So, looking for a tank. It doesn't have to be...
  3. tmack1

Large wheel Speedway question - Front forks

I have a question for the people in the know. On the large wheel Speedways, like the Green Horn I picked up at the Mini-bike reunion this year (also Red Baron, Blue Angle and Widow Maker), when taking the front forks apart, how does the little valve assembly on the bottom of the tubes come...
  4. tmack1

Toyoco Masher engine upgrade question

Hello All, First post here. I have a Toyoco Masher 500. It's the one that Jay Leibovitch has on his Mini-doodle photo pages, and if you do a yahoo search on "Toyoco", it's the one in the images with the kid on it. We got it in August 2002, and had it at the Windber minibike reunion...