Search results

1. widerider

Finally got a welder--and more

also, the 6010 rod is "quick freeze" similar to 6011, used mostly by pipefitters...don't just hold it steady and try to make a good looking bead, whip the electrode forward out of the puddle then back in, repeat this process moving forward so you are producing a kind of "stitch"...6013 can make...
  2. widerider

Welding

not so much a gentleman, but a retired union Ironworker with a little bit of welding under my belt... glad to be of some help..... Frank
  3. widerider

Welding

it could be something as simple as changing the polarity on your machine...MIG (using gas shielding) requires the electrode (wire) to be DC+, most Innershield, (Flux core) wire requires DC- at the electrode...DC+ is called reverse polarity, DC- is called straight polarity...your machine should...
  4. widerider

Help on project

welcome to OldMiniBikes... if you decide to sell the Taco rear assy., I'd be standing by with cash in hand... thanks...
  5. widerider

Taco 22 Minibike Frame HELP

still nothing, click harder...lol
  6. widerider

no, not yet...just send a email to the addy I gave you, it's faster... Frank
  7. squareframepainted_1

squareframepainted_1

8. widerider

pm sent
  9. widerider

Question on inner wheel bushing

I bought a piece of 3/4" aluminum tubing at the local True Value hardware store, it will slip over a 5/8" axle, can be cut to any length you need with a tubing cutter ... tube came in 4' length, cost about 8 bucks...can be polished too...
  10. widerider

Axle twisted?

looks like the chain is actually rubbing the inside of the frame upright...a longer axle spacer should fix it...
  11. widerider

Taco 44

hey Dave...called Joe Rivello and he gave me some mix #'S which I relayed to my paint outlet here in Kingman...
  12. widerider

FINALLY DONE - Before & After

very nice work...something to be proud of for sure...
  13. widerider

Tristar wheel

pm sent...
  14. widerider

will take the wheel...send your Paypal info, you can email me at footloose1949@frontier.com...

will take the wheel...send your Paypal info, you can email me at footloose1949@frontier.com Frank
  15. widerider

Taco 44

finished the 1967 44 model today......
  16. taco44fini_1

taco44fini_1

17. taco44fini_3

taco44fini_3

18. widerider

Taco Wheels

my latest project, 1967 44...
  19. widerider

Taco Wheels

looking for a pair of 5" original style Taco wheels...pm me with price & pics/description... thanks
  20. widerider

Taco 44 Frame For Sale

the "A" in the serial # shows your frame to be a Taco 99, not a 44... a 44 uses the letter "T" for model designation...