Search results

1. naterater

champion rockers with stock 5.2" non-hemi predator push rods

i would expect to need longer rods , when you get it set up youll know just by looking
  2. naterater

Help me pick out a bilet rod...

#1 rotella? no. you need to be running a much heavier oil . in my pred , i use none other than full synthetic 15w-50 made by napa . i can run my bike everyday for two weeks to a month before i need to change the oil. and your not going to warranty anything from harbour frieght that you modified...
  3. naterater

212 predator non hemi valve float?

and what happens when your riding and your engine instantly loses compression cause the exaust valve got bent and the keepers slipped and jammed the keepers into the retainers {billit} but the valve didnt strike anything it just wasnt properly closing. removal of the keepers showed the groove on...
  4. naterater

Does anyone else need a intervention?

id be embarassed to post mine as a tazmainian devil has apparently taken refuge there. or a tornado hit it . either way i got too much stuff but my ocd wont let me sell it .lol tight pad too btw looks like youll have plenty of room buy cameras to protect your toys . happens in the country and...
  5. naterater

212cc Predator sit for a year and will not start

take off the carb no doubt its gunked up . find a container big enough to put the carb in . put it in , fill with b12 chemtool let sit over night. next day take it out drain it , put it back on , bet it works now. i do this alot more for 2 cycle carbs but will work on both and wont rot the...
  6. naterater

chain issues

well i just figured it out. it appears that the clutch i just bought is to blame . the sprocket on the clutch has a lip on it and when the masterlink on the chain tries to go thru the clip on the link hits the lip on the sprocket and its enough to offset the chain . so in the morning im takin...
  7. naterater

chain issues

my bad heres what im using : harbor frieght predator 212 , billit rod ,flywheel , 26 lb springs , black mamba cam,22 mm mikuni carb, mikuni intake . 12 t clutch >15t jackshaft :13t jackshaft> 60t sprocket.
  8. naterater

chain issues

i used to have a problem like this on my cart when i was young and i can remember it seemed to stop,but has returned to my bike this time.for some reason it keeps breaking the chain , i am concerned because its gold on gold rlv chain and we know what kind of stress that can take. its just the...
  9. naterater

modded 212cc vs stock 420cc predator motors.. questions

still got it? how much? rtc 6 or rtb ? is it built or stripped down? lmk
  10. naterater

Predator 212 Homemade Exhaust?

your playing with fire, i had a 60$ header with a micro hole in the weld burn the pipe out, and the hole it made in the pipe, is where the torchlike fire shot out and hit my leg for a sec before i noticed i was on fire. its just not worth the money you save at OldMiniBikes when the emergency room visit...
  11. naterater

California vs. Non-California Predator Engines

the california model has the epa carb and exaust , take off throw away. get the governor out , billit rod and flywheel , you wont notice any difference. i have both models . currently using the ca block with the rtb-02 head , it has bigger valves than the rtc 6 , the rtb-02 comes stock with...
  12. naterater

Predator engine question

so whens someone gonna get a 69730 and 60363 with comparable like builds and dyno?
  13. naterater

Predator 212... still not working right

at first when i saw the pic of that air filter , 1st thought was huh mine are pretty clean 2nd thought was how many packs of cigarettes did that bike smoke? looks like the carb might have cancer xD
  14. naterater

Predator 212... still not working right

i use a 22mm mikuni carb on my pred , and they can be a pain in the arse. i have considered getting a tillotson, but im not rich. one thing i noticed if i used a cheap curved manifold for the carb , the intake gasket doesnt fit properly and causes gas to back up in the manifold and acummulate...
  15. naterater

Fastest mbx10

i got a mbx 10 , just put in a black mamba cam & 26 lbs springs in my pred , and its hitting 60 now, but im only 145lbs dripping wet. my pred has flywheel,rod,springs 26lb, blk mamba cam, shotgun header with a rlv silencer, and a 22 mm mikuni slide carb, my clutch is a hillard inferno,arc...
  16. naterater

Another tav vs clutch question.

tav's are a whole new set of problems. i got a cart with a tav and a 20hp honda vtwin , and the weights inside the driven stick and it wont stop unless you pop it into N , or hit the brakes till it forces the engine to stop. when it pops outta gear you can hear the weights pop back in place and...
  17. naterater

Predator 212 Kill Switch

well its not cheaper but motovox mbx10 throttle has kill switch on it and you can hook it right into the existing kill switch on the engine,so you have a kill switch and a backup kill switch i use it works great and yes it will fit a doodle bug
  18. naterater

Quiet muffler Thread. Post videos. Looking for a quiet muffler for Pred 212.

i put a muffler off a briggs flathead on my pred and it sounds like a scooter instead of a hardley lol
  19. naterater

Predator 212cc carburetor woes

cant remember but i think i got my mikuni from affordable go karts dot com , you will also have to get a intake manifold/adaptor to put the slide carb on. just be sure to put a shutoff valve and use it.youll have to wash the inside of the engine and all the internal parts if the float sticks and...