Search results

1. Loren65GS

"H25-HS50 ball bearing side cover" WANTED

In search of a Tecumseh H25-HS50 ball bearing side cover. Thanks for looking, Loren@65GS.com
  2. Loren65GS

Fox minibike model?

Guess I should have put my post in this area instead of the "Strictly US Vintage" section. I picked up this Fox mini bike a few months ago. It's a roller, no engine. I am having a bit of trouble figuring out what model it is. There is no front brake nor a mount on the fork for a brake like the...
  3. Loren65GS

Fox mini bike ID help

I picked up this Fox mini bike a few months ago. It's a roller, no engine. I am having a bit of trouble figuring out what model it is. There is no front brake nor a mount on the fork for a brake like the other Foxes I have. There is no provision at the rear of the frame for a taillight or...
  4. Loren65GS

Front brake disc and spacer needed for Fox Street Scamp

As the header says, I'm in need of a front wheel disc and spacer for a Fox Street Scamp. Thanks for looking, Loren@65GS.com
  5. Loren65GS

Tecumseh HS40 crank shaft wanted

I'm still searching for a crank shaft for my HS40 to go in my Fox Street Scamp. I need the crank shaft with the 3" PTO. Many years ago Marcus gave me the numbers of the crank shafts. The following is Marcus's quote from that post. The actual engine Fox used was an HS40-55266B the part number...
  6. Loren65GS

Tecumseh crank question

How do I find out what is the correct crank for my engine? I have a HS40 with lighting coil engine that has the short output shaft. I need the crank that had the longer output shaft as used on Foxes and Rupps. I'm tired of getting the wrong part, there must be a P/N for the correct one...
  7. Loren65GS

Heathkit seat cover for sale

Heathkit seat cover for sale. Reproduced using an original as a pattern. Heat pleated seam top with silver welt. $ 75 plus USPS. Accept Paypal or check for payment. Loren
  8. Loren65GS

Seat cover for MTD Trailflite

For sale Seat cover for MTD Trailflite with stitched pleat. $60.00 plus USPS from Firth , NE. Paypal or check payment accepted Thanks for looking, Loren Should have added that the original cover this was patterned from had eyelets where attached. On the two I have made previously, I...
  9. Loren65GS

Heathkit Boonie seat

Did this for an OldMiniBikes member. He had an original that I used for a pattern. The first picture is of the original on the left and my new one on the right. The second and third are the new seat.
  10. Loren65GS

A Fox presentation, the journey begins

Well, it's been just over 6 months since my first post. I think I am now ready to commit to a project log or maybe I should just be committed. This started with a purchase off of the local Craigslist. I thought it looked cool and needed to be saved. I now have gotten 2 more rollers and another...
  11. Loren65GS

George Marse

George, I lost your contact info. PM me please. Loren
  12. Loren65GS

Fairbanks Morse clutch springs

I have a Fairbanks Morse 2 speed clutch that needs springs. I need one for each side because they are missing. I was thinking that someone may have a worn or damaged one for parts. Thanks, Loren
  13. Loren65GS

HS40 Crank and side cover

Started to assemble my engine and 2 speed clutch.:sad: There is not enough length to the pto to support the outer clutch bell. The pto portion of the crank shaft is 2 3/8". I need the longer crank and correct side cover for my HS40. Anyone have something for sale? Thanks, Loren
  14. Loren65GS

What year Tecumseh?

I have a Tecumseh H50 that I can't figure out the age of. The data plate is riveted on and it reads: Model H50 65261H Serial # 0077 16946 Included a couple of pictures. Thanks, Loren
  15. Loren65GS

minidoodle.com

I've seen references to this site. Can't find it. Does it still exist? There were copies of manuals available. The email address doesn't work. Thanks , Loren
  16. Loren65GS

Fairbanks Morse clutch WTB

Looking for a clutch for my Fox Street Scamp. With the help of Yoop and Marcus, I have determined it is the one...
  17. Loren65GS

Fox street scamp clutch?

Since the Fox Street Scamp I came across is just a roller, I have no idea what clutch to use as I start to get this back together. I have found pictures of the drive system. In those pictures there are two chains from the clutch to the jack shaft. The chains are on each side of the clutch...
  18. Loren65GS

Disc brake question

I have a Fox street scamp that needs brakes. Original front and rear disc brakes had a mounting bolt space of 2-3/8" center to center. The front is missing completely and the rear is in sad shape. Cast on the body of the rear caliper is "Fox by H-H". The rear also incorporated a brake switch...
  19. Loren65GS

Humbolt, IA. Scooter and Cycle Swap

Hi. Has anyone attended this in previous years? Should be Humboldt, IA. Loren
  20. Loren65GS

crank shaft length Fox Street Scrambler

:shrug:Hoping someone can help me with this question. I bought a '70 vintage Fox Street Scrambler. There was no engine with it. Did it originally have a long or short crank? I have determined that it was originally a 2 speed, if that has a bearing on it. Thanks, Loren