Search results

1. M

Anyone know what this is?

Cool, thanks for the answer. I will pass then.
  2. M

I found this on C/L and don't know if it is old or not. Is it worth picking up? https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/mpo/4321332855.html
  3. M

1bad6 turbo minibike project

I agree with all the rest when they say "Wow". This is an awesome project, can't wait to see the final results when finished.
  4. M

Taco Minibike Website

Were you able to fix the issue?
  5. M

Fox Sprite Project

Thank you. I am going to try to find another one to do like this one in that price range(good luck, right?) If I do both of them can have one. :laugh:
  6. M

Hi Im also from michigan

Welcome to the fun. Former Berkley resident here.
  7. M

Taco Minibike Website

No problem doing that on my PC. Make sure whatever browser you are using is up to date and clear your cookies, also make sure you are running the current Java version(and no older versions of Java exist on your computer). That might help you.
  8. M

Fox Sprite Project

Thank you very much everyone. I ordered a chain and picked up the tool today. I want to try to locate one locally while I wait for this one to come in(keep a back up one, maybe two, at all times). Here are some pics of the kids testing out the waters.
  9. M

Fox Sprite Project

Thank you very much. What other tools will I need to install this chain? Should I move the engine all the way back then measure the distance?
  10. M

Fox Sprite Project

Latest pics with the engine back on. Now I just have to find the correct chain. What chain number was 3/8 of an inch again?
  11. M

Fox Sprite Project

ok Doc, thanks again. I will just use the 4's until something else comes up. What kind of tires do you recommend for the rims I have and where can I pick some up? does OldMiniBikes warehouse have some?
  12. M

Fox Sprite Project

Thanks for the info Buckeye. I was just throwing around the idea of larger rims and tires because we live down a dirt(mostly rocks) road and I was thinking bigger rims and tires might help out with the rough terrain, especially if my kids are going to be learning to ride this. What would your...
  13. M

Fox Sprite Project

Can someone guide me in the right direction with this? I have a couple of questions. Q1: Did these bikes come with the throttle in the grip or did they have a brake like throttle? Pic below of the throttle that was on it. Q2: Does anyone know what the largest rims and tires that will fit...
  14. M

chain tool

That is good to know. Hey yoop, what part of MI are you from? The upper p?
  15. M

Fox Sprite Project

Thank you Doc. That bike you have for your avi. looks really nice.
  16. M

Fox Sprite Project

Could someone please move this thread to the regular project log and not the OldMiniBikes build-off section. Sorry for the mistake.
  17. M

Fox Sprite Project

I put new tubes in the tires and put them back on along with the fenders and seat. That is where I left off for now.
  18. M

Fox Sprite Project

This is the engine that was on it and for now putting it back on.
  19. M

Fox Sprite Project

Here are some pics of the parts after paint. I wish I would have thought about before pics. Below are pics of the split rims and rear sprocket after paint. Also the frame and fenders after primer, paint, and clear coat.
  20. M

That was exactly the info I was looking for. Thank you very much. :bowdown: Thank you for the info. I am surprised that there is not an aftermarket company reproducing these parts. I guess there isn't much money to be made in it? I will get busy on taking more pictures and posting them...