Search results

1. B

Hot shot for sale

I have a hotshot for sale 2400.. totally restored ..powder coat frame Jlo Rockwell 230 polished. new everything. I can text you pics. call 6232622073. and possible twister for sale also.Bob Tod
  2. B

james that's a cool bearcat I haven't seen one of those in about 50 years wow thanks Bob Tod

james that's a cool bearcat I haven't seen one of those in about 50 years wow thanks Bob Tod
  3. B

Twisters, bearcats, and hotshots

last post so I can reply to other post
  4. B

If any one wants to call me feel free 6232622073 I do have a pile of old twister flyers Not anything about hotshots.. I am looking for one any condition
  5. B

Sorry it took so long to get back on this site..ill try to answer some of the confusion. the picture someone sent is a twister an old one. the first twisters were an upgrade of the bearcat the bearcat had a huge rear tire and a small front tire no suspension or maybe just front springs. the...
  6. B

I do have a bunch of the old sales flyers with pictures and stuff bit not shure of how to put them on the site
  7. B

HI my name is Bob Tod I am one of the five sons of Jim Tod . My father was the man that built the twisters , bearcats, and hot shots, with Guy wakefield, Benny Griffin , Gale Boyd, and a few others back in the 60s and 70s.. I have been raceing motorcycles ever since. I am now 57 years old an my...