Search results

1. H

Comet tav2 30

My torque converter slips, jerks, and clangs when started from stop. Then it smooths out. Anyone else had this problem and figure out how to fix it?
  2. H

New rides entry: 2017 Custom Manco Used to be a thunderbird

hogbuoy 2017 Custom Manco Used to be a thunderbird Took Manco Thunderbird apart and put some parts back together
  3. H

Welding

I took a community college course on tig, mig, brazing, and plasma cutting 5 years ago. I have a Lincoln 170 (old) and just bought a Lincoln 180. My welds suck!!!!! I don't seem to be getting any penetration or I blow a hole through the plate or tube. My roll of wire is flux and is...
  4. H

Manco Thunderbird not a stock build

Hi. I'm piecing together a custom build that started out as a Manco Thunderbird. It will be unrecognizable when I'm finished. I would like to post pictures in this message box but I'm not able to. I uploaded 5 pics to my attachment but they do not do justice. I paid my $25 to upload more...
  5. H

New member from Raleigh, NC

Hey. Cool site! Name is Hog. I've decided to upgrade to minibikes from choppers. I just bought an old (15 +/- yr.) Manco "Thunderbird". I'm 6 foot 4 inches tall so I'd like to add a rear swing arm to stretch out some. I have a new harbor Freight 212 engine. I'm looking for ideas and...