Search results

1. Grizzlymi

CAT 300TT Frame, Fork and Parts

I'd rather not ship right now do to time restraints.
  2. Grizzlymi

Fork and frame for FREE!! Come and get it for FREE!!
  3. Grizzlymi

FREE!!! Come get the frame and fork. I need it gone and want to see it go to someone who will use it. :scooter:
  4. Grizzlymi

I have no clue. I would guess around $60-$80?
  5. Grizzlymi

$50 for frame and fork?
  6. Grizzlymi

Ruttman Roller With Frame, Fork, Taco Wheels, Tires, Seat, Etc....

I have a Ruttman frame(1969 I believe) with unmolested fork, 5" Taco wheels, aftermarket seat, 4.10/3.50-5 slick Cheng Shin tires and tubes. Looking for $400 for everything as it sits. Located in SE Michigan, 48082. The frames rear fender mount has been removed and rewelded up about an inch...
  7. Grizzlymi

Remembering Memorial Day.

Here are some items and photo's of my grandfather who served during WWII in the south pacific. He was a tank commander and enlisted when he was 17 years old and served till the end of the war in the 635th Platoon United States Marine Corp. He passed away when I was 7, but I still remember the...
  8. Grizzlymi

Remembering Memorial Day.

What a great way to honor your uncle! We are so thankful to all those who served and sacrificed their lives for our freedom and country.
  9. Grizzlymi

Options To Replace Paypal?!?!

That's what I heard. So you just quit selling, or do you use an alterative payment method?
  10. Grizzlymi

That's why I am super opposed to any digital currency replacing cold hard cash. They would be able to tax us to death on everything.
  11. Grizzlymi

I agree 100%!!
  12. Grizzlymi

Curious what people are using as an alternative to PayPal? This "reporting you to the IRS" for receiving money over a total of $600 is getting old. I'm not paying and reporting my person to person transactions for used goods to the government. I'm sure some are ok with it, but I pay enough taxes...
  13. Grizzlymi

my motovox project

Great work man! The best way to learn is to just jump into it and figure out as go. Live and learn from mistakes.
  14. Grizzlymi

Frame and fork are still available, everything else is gone. I would be willing to sell the frame and fork separately. $100 for the fork, $75 for the frame or $150 for both.
  15. Grizzlymi

Cat 300TT Frame, Fork, Wheels, Stars, Fenders, Sprocket, and Seat. Barn find a few years ago. To much going on right now for myself to restore this thing. Located in S.E. Michigan, 48082. Looking to sell all together. Can take more pics by request. $400.00 for everything. Local pickup and cash...
  16. Grizzlymi

Got a new electric Go Kart ''winter'' project idea rolling around in my head.

First time seeing this project. Just read through all of it. Awesome project and excellent work! I did a "garage" resto on an 80's Margay my buddy found for $100 and it was rough but doable. It was for his sons birthday about 5 years ago. I was able to reuse most of it. New wheels and tires and...
  17. Grizzlymi

New Guy Old Bike

Plus 100 on the Gibbs! Local Hardware store sells it and it is my go to.
  18. Grizzlymi

Wanted--Cat 300 Upper Bars

Need 300 upper bars, as long as they are straight and no mods or rewelds. If not local in Detroit area, I would need shipped to 48082. Thanks!