Search results

1. Grizzlymi

Ruttman Roller With Frame, Fork, Taco Wheels, Tires, Seat, Etc....

I have a Ruttman frame(1969 I believe) with unmolested fork, 5" Taco wheels, aftermarket seat, 4.10/3.50-5 slick Cheng Shin tires and tubes. Looking for $400 for everything as it sits. Located in SE Michigan, 48082. The frames rear fender mount has been removed and rewelded up about an inch...
  2. Grizzlymi

Options To Replace Paypal?!?!

Curious what people are using as an alternative to PayPal? This "reporting you to the IRS" for receiving money over a total of $600 is getting old. I'm not paying and reporting my person to person transactions for used goods to the government. I'm sure some are ok with it, but I pay enough taxes...
  3. Grizzlymi

CAT 300TT Frame, Fork and Parts

Cat 300TT Frame, Fork, Wheels, Stars, Fenders, Sprocket, and Seat. Barn find a few years ago. To much going on right now for myself to restore this thing. Located in S.E. Michigan, 48082. Looking to sell all together. Can take more pics by request. $400.00 for everything. Local pickup and cash...
  4. Grizzlymi

Wanted--Cat 300 Upper Bars

Need 300 upper bars, as long as they are straight and no mods or rewelds. If not local in Detroit area, I would need shipped to 48082. Thanks!
  5. Grizzlymi

Help with ID’ing mini bike

Buddy found in a shed on a house he is flipping. Trying to figure out what she is.
  6. Grizzlymi

Wanted.....4 6" split rims

Need 4 6" split rims, prefer 4 bolt pattern with 2" center hole. Willing to pay shipping, cheaper the better, for a Carter go kart I'm trying to get going. Thanks. [emoji1303]
  7. Grizzlymi

Monster Moto 80 Project(212cc conversion)

In the process of finishing up my Monster Moto project. Swapping the motor to a Hemi head 212cc Predator. Motor in installed using the adaptor kit from Hotrodminibikes.com. Motor upgrades include: ARC billet flywheel ARC billet stock length rod Black Mamba cam 26lb springs Mikuni 22mm carb and...
  8. Grizzlymi

Predator Rocker Arm Issues After Replacing Springs

Slowly getting this Hemi project completed and ran into another issue. After replacing the valve springs with a set of 26lb springs, the intake side rocker arm is preventing me from inserting a socket to tighten the head bolt. It is now about 2mm off from the exhaust side which still has plenty...
  9. Grizzlymi

1964 2 or 3hp Briggs

All original to my knowledge, gas tank is mint inside for its age! Has spark and compression. $75 obo, located in St Clair Shores, Mi.
  10. Grizzlymi

Hemi Head Mamba Cam Issues!?!?

Building a Hemi Head predator, first time using a Black Mamba cam, and the lobe is hitting the crankshaft. It's a GX200-Hemi cam so not sure what the issue is! Had a few barley pops looking it over and over again, and can't figure this out. Any help would be great!!!!
  11. Grizzlymi

Go kart ID help?

Just picked up off Craigslist. Needs some work, so need some help identifying this so I can order some replacement parts. Needs some TLC, but should be a fun little toy when I'm finished! [emoji41] Thanks, Adam!
  12. Grizzlymi

For Sale-Vintage Go Kart Parts 1959-60 Hoffco Hurricane

Parting out a 59-60 Hoffco Hurricane dead axle go kart. This was a barn find. I still have the frame as well, but has been bent in spots, rewelded, modified, etc. I was going to try and use the salvaged parts for a future build, but figured these parts could go to better use in someone's...
  13. Grizzlymi

8hp Briggs Valve Spring Retainer Help.

Trying to reassemble this motor, but having difficulties installing the exhaust valve spring retainer. Intake valve was no problem because it used the standard slotted retainer, but the exhaust side has two cone shaped halves that the retainer slides into holding it in place. Anyone have any...
  14. Grizzlymi

Help with Tecumseh H35 year ID?

Engine came on a Ruttman I picked up. Number is H35-45549M SER 0225B Frame has been repainted, and same with engine. I know the first number indicates year, but is it 2000, 1990, 1980 etc. Hope the pictures help! Thanks, Adam.
  15. Grizzlymi

Ruttman Fork Wanted

Looking for a straight Ruttman fork, not concerned on cosmetics as far as blemishes and such, just no cracks or dents if possible. Located in SE Michigan and willing to pay shipping if right deal is found. Thanks!
  16. Grizzlymi

What is it?

Picked up from a coworker, just wondering what it is. Thanks!
  17. Grizzlymi

Cat 400x Frame With Kickstand

I have a Cat 400x frame with kickstand, frame is in good condition. Kickstand is welded to frame in original spot, and there is a small crack in the motor mount plate near a bolt slot. $50 Located in St Clair Shores, Michigan. Cash or paypal preferred, and willing to ship if needed but prefer...
  18. Grizzlymi

1964 3hp Briggs and Stratton Complete Engine

Up for sale is a 1964 Briggs and Stratton engine, have not tried starting, but motor has good compression and good spark. Tank is in very good condition inside with minimal rust. Send a PM with any questions or for any additional photos. $100 obo Located in St Clair Shores, Michigan(metro...
  19. Grizzlymi

3hp Timing Issues

Rebuilding a 3hp briggs that came off of a edger. Didn't pay attention during disassembly as I've never had an issue with lining up the dots, but this cam has a indentation and assuming that's the mark. Only issue is one of the rod bolts seems to be hitting the camshaft. Any ideas as what could...
  20. Grizzlymi

Go kart wheel ID help.

Trying to figure out what these wheels are off of. They are on a frame I purchased which I believe to be a 1959-60 Hoffco Hurricane. Want to know if they are original to the kart or whatever they may belong to. Thanks! Front wheels. Rear.