Search results

1. M

How to get more speed on a baja mini bike CHEAP!!! (Brainstorm/Idea posts)

I have the common problem of a stock baja that its not that fast. I only live in a half-acre(ish) property. And for that reason I don't care about take-off speed at all. Seeing how it takes me about 4 seconds to cross my yard... I wanted to get at least 40-50mph on the roads rather than the...
  2. M

Quick fix.

Hey I got a hole the size of a penny in my tire. Put the rubber patches... nope. Tried the slime/fix-a-flat... nope. Vulcanisation? (SP) Any sugestions It`s not a hole as such more of a crack like in a windshield going all the way through. Not on the sidewall thankfully.
  3. M

Hmmm... Somethings missing oh duh, A windshield.

Anyone got a good windshield can`t believe I didn`t think of this before :scooter:
  4. M

Baja MB165 Brakes busted. Rims trusted?

I`ve sanded, cleaned, re-installed, and pretty much tried EVERYTHING to fix my :censure: brakes. I always have had bad luck with drum brakes but I`m sick and tired of this. I got a hole in my rear tire which gives me an excuse to remove it and the repair it. I`m not a expert at minibikes but I...
  5. M

Baja mb165 "Brakes are the new Bastard?"

I have bought a 2007 mb165, after a intense 101 time with the engine I have made it like new after sitting for almost 5-6 years the rear brakes are a *****:censure: No matter what I try they squeal or squeak when its going at 2 or 20 mph. I was thinking about changing the whole thing to a disk...