3. image1588

image1588

Series 20, 5/8" belt.
  4. image1587

image1587

Series 20, 5/8" belt
  5. 6

Tc88 belt question.

I assume you have a jackshaft for the driven pulley. You can either either move the engine back, or move the jackshaft bracket forward to compensate for the difference. And yes, a belt will stretch a bit. Also, the belt you have may not be what Comet would spec. Measure between the crank and...
  6. 6

What is a Super Bronc worth?

You need four more! The kids will never forget blasting through the grass together with their dad. I wish I could take my kids out, I got bikes but we can't ride anywhere around here. :sad:
  7. 6

Tecumseh 3.5HP engine

You need a torque converter and jackshaft for that bike. Read your PM's.
  8. 6

My HS 50 build up

Ole that looks cool, but I wonder if the block and it's threads can survive the weight of the carb and exhaust cantilevered out that far with all the vibration. :confused: I'd still do it though, if it broke I'd just grab another Tec off the pile. :thumbsup:
  9. 6

My recently purchased Super Bronc.

Hopefully the block didn't suffer damage from that ridiculous exhaust pipe. Hey, would you (or someone) please measure the width of the hubs end to end? I'm wondering if a can use Super Bronc hubs on my El Burro using my tapped axles. Thanks!
  10. 6

Rare Mini ??

That thing goes a heck of a lot faster than 6 mph.
  11. 6

looking for some Tecumseh engines to be rebuilt

What are you looking for specifically?
  12. 6

What did I find?

Does that thing have reverse?!!! :blink:
  13. 6

band brake and torque converter?

If you can do a drum brake on a jackshaft it's very effective. It has a lot of leverage because of how small the sprocket on the jackshaft is relative to the rear sprocket. Good luck.
  14. 6

Bronnco TX-1?

I will donate the bike to anyone who will document it's resurrection in the Project Logs section.
  15. 6

Bronnco TX-1?

Bump.
  16. 6

Bronnco TX-1?

5700n. 2700w.
  17. 6

Bronnco TX-1?

Frame straight, one re-weld by previous owner behind motor plate which I would redo if I was keeping the bike. This is a usable frame with swing arm. Forks are bent. Aluminum wheels nice, attaching metal rims pitted. $75
  18. 6

WORTH a RESTORATION or JUNK ! TECumseh H-70

The H-70 is a brute, I would use it if you can. If it's original to the bike, it might have an aluminum flywheel. It might even have a lighting coil (score!!!!)
  19. 6

T555 Questions

If you flip the driven around, the you won't get good bottom or top end power. If you actually have the original driven (for the sake of this discussion), and it's symettrical, and the spring side is on the outside (left), it may not be a Comet. It could be a Horstman or something else. Where...