Search results

1. 6

Bronnco TX-1?

Frame straight, one re-weld by previous owner behind motor plate which I would redo if I was keeping the bike. This is a usable frame with swing arm. Forks are bent. Aluminum wheels nice, attaching metal rims pitted. $75
  2. 6

Smaller Heald parts or bikes

I'm interested in finding VT-3/VT-5 Trail Bronc fenders, clutch covers, or complete bikes. I would also like to buy a VT-2. Thank you. :sleep1:
  3. 6

Where is Waldo?

Where is Waldo? Who is Waldo?
  4. 6

Bronnco TX-1 roller

Frame, swing arm, wheels, sprocket, front fender, forks (tweaked). Frame never bent, one re-weld. Totally fixable, but I'm too busy. Come get it. $25
  5. 6

Broncco TX-1 roller

Rebuildable. $125 shipped
  6. 6

Fox Doodlebug FX resto

I got this bike about 5 years ago. It's almost finished. Next one will have to be a complete bike that's in better shape.
  7. 6

Slant intake for 5hp Tecumseh

I'm looking for the slant intake that fits a Tecumseh HS50 with the squared off intake port. I know I can adapt one from an HS40, but I'd rather not.
  8. 6

Tecumseh HS50 cam re-install

What is the procedure for putting the cam back into a Tec HS50? I see the marks on the crank and cam gear, but I'm missing something. Anybody? :shrug:
  9. 6

What bikes came with a Tec big block?

I know of certain trail bikes that were produced with H60's and H70's, but did any "mini" bikes come with a big block Tecumseh?
  10. 6

Power-Dyne

Power-Dyne wire wheel bike circa 1972. Has running 2.5hp Tecumseh with torque converter (not Comet). Excellent frame and fork, never crashed or rusty. Seat, mirror, and throttle are Yamaha pieces. Foot-peg bar was re-welded on one side (not visible) Needs two spokes and general tinkering...
  11. 6

New find

I thought this might be an import, but the fasteners are all S.A.E. Then I thought it might be a Bird because of the frame and the gas tank, but I don't know. It has a Comet lookalike torque converter that say's Tiawan. The seat has been replaced (it's from a Yamaha.) Any ideas? :shrug:
  12. 6

Tecumseh 2.5 horse

Did any collectable USA bike come with a 2.5 horse Tecumseh? I bought a mini bike sight unseen, and it appears to be an old import (maybe from Tiawan) It's complete, and should run. I have no interest in keeping this bike, I plan on cleaning the carb, and listing it for sale. But before I...
  13. 6

Comet series 20 driver and driven

I'm going to need two torque converter systems, one for my Trail Bronc, and one for my Dune Cat. Does anybody have new or like new pieces they would like to sell? Any suggestions for a vendor if I'm buying new? I'm located in Chicago. Thanks! Tim
  14. 6

homemade clutch cover

I salvaged the aluminum back cover from a broken plasma TV and finally found a use for it. Just a tin snips, rivet tool, and steel wool, and anybody can make parts out of malleable aluminum. I'm going to try to use this one on a Trail Bronc.
  15. 6

Dune Cat

Hey, check out the Dune Cat. I think "Sandy Claws" left it under the tree at Christmas (nearly forty years ago). It came with all the parts :thumbsup:
  16. 6

Suitable replacement fenders for Trail Bronc

They don't need to be original. Heck, I even thought about making one by cutting an oil/grease drum (garbage can). Any ideas? :shrug:
  17. 6

Antique Briggs on ebay

There are a couple old rope start Briggs on ebay. Item number 130495103856
  18. 6

Angled intakes needed

I need an angled intake for a Fox Doodlebug (4hp), and a Bird Terra Torque (5hp). Please PM me your price shipped to 60659. Thanks!
  19. 6

Front disc brake assembly or info

I'm looking for a suitable disc brake for my Buffalo. It can be mechanical, or hydraulic, but it must be made for a fork (unlike go kart's "Airheart" type caliper). My friends tell me to use a good disc assembly from a bicycle. They argue that since the minibike's tire is a smaller...
  20. 6

Drill your 3/4" crank yourself

My neighbor made me a tool to drill my crank. It fits snug over the crank and has a 21/64" hole, which is correct for a 3/8" fine tap. I used a drill press for ease, but you don't have to. If anyone wants to use it, just pay shipping. When you're done, send it to the next guy who needs it...