Search results

1. Scooterscottie

Custom gas cap choke

Thats interesting... Thanks for the help michael Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  2. Scooterscottie

Custom gas cap choke

I think ill just stick with the primer cap lol. Thanks for the advice rmm Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  3. Scooterscottie

Custom gas cap choke

Oh ok. What is the tank primer fuel cap and where can i get it. Does it look like this? Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  4. Scooterscottie

Custom gas cap choke

I bought a carb thats has no choke. Kinda wierd . I found a gas cap and it fit over the carb perfectly. I drilled 3 holes in the cap for half choke and put duct tape over it for full choke. Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  5. Scooterscottie

"Vintage" mini on ebay

Ya it seems expensive and idk where i would get the parts. Apparently he has a vintage wharehouse. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Scooterscottie

"Vintage" mini on ebay

Thanks for the info Tom. Much appreciated Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Scooterscottie

"Vintage" mini on ebay

Just looking around on ebay and this is 40mi from me. What is it and is it worth getting and restoring and would i be able to do it? I think i see a sidepopper tecumseh. Cool http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=291276431089 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Scooterscottie

Rebirth of a 1970 fox Street Scamp

Just Read through the whole build. Seems like its been a ride for you. Good luck today the bike looks awesome Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Scooterscottie

What have you guys used?

Thank you for the help Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Scooterscottie

What have you guys used?

Thanks. Does it look like this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Scooterscottie

What have you guys used?

I went to a lawn mower shop and they had tons of stuff. I got that screw but i dont know what the other peice would look like. Is is a linkage wire or is it a spring? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Scooterscottie

What have you guys used?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Scooterscottie

What have you guys used?

I want to know what peice you guys have used for connecting the curved throttle peice to the butterfly valve. The raptor throttle kits dont come with the screw you need for the carb and the connector peice for the butterfly valve Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Scooterscottie

Governor arm porblem

Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Scooterscottie

Governor arm porblem

There is no choke at all. Its an older style carb that you can put an air filter adapter on. Also it has no breather inlet either. Also where can i find a smaller air filter like the one on your white b&s. My big red filter doesnt fit under my minibike Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Scooterscottie

Governor arm porblem

I dont feel like starting a new thread because that will be my third post lol but ive done a complete rebuild of my briggs just from research online and youve helped me a bunch Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Scooterscottie

Governor arm porblem

Ya im actually really cautious about that. I wont ever go full throttle. I will def get billet rod and flywheel along the way. Also buckeye how should i choke this carb, theres no choke and doing it by hand since i just rebuilt it is hard because i also dont have the jetting right. Maybe a cap...
  18. Scooterscottie

Governor arm porblem

Ok will do sounds better thanks carplay Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Scooterscottie

Governor arm porblem

Thanks. I think i might put threads on the end of the governor shaft where there isnt the cotter pin hole. I will put silicon on it and loctite on the threads and secure it in with a bolt so it doesnt come out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Scooterscottie

Governor arm porblem

I removed the governor internally but i forgot to leave the inner flap on the peice i have shown- you cant remove it because it will slide out you know that-. I cut it off being an idiot. What should i plug the hole with? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk