Search results

1. Scooterscottie

Custom gas cap choke

I bought a carb thats has no choke. Kinda wierd . I found a gas cap and it fit over the carb perfectly. I drilled 3 holes in the cap for half choke and put duct tape over it for full choke. Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  2. Scooterscottie

"Vintage" mini on ebay

Just looking around on ebay and this is 40mi from me. What is it and is it worth getting and restoring and would i be able to do it? I think i see a sidepopper tecumseh. Cool http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=291276431089 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Scooterscottie

What have you guys used?

I want to know what peice you guys have used for connecting the curved throttle peice to the butterfly valve. The raptor throttle kits dont come with the screw you need for the carb and the connector peice for the butterfly valve Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Scooterscottie

Governor arm porblem

I cut the flap iff of my governor arm so when i put it in the block and put the cotter pin on it, the peice could fly out. Idk how i could secure it in both ways maybe cutting 2 grooves on the inside so a clip could go over it? By the way i finished my engine besides this dumb problem...
  5. Scooterscottie

Can this work

Can i put on a racing carb that diesnt have a choke or a breather hole on a briggs 5hp that had used a stock carb which DID have a choke and a breather hole Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Scooterscottie

5hp carb question

can someone show me what cat eyes on a 5hp briggs carb are? :shrug:
  7. Scooterscottie

I have a problem

The bolt is stripped. How van i get it off. Its 5/16 by the way. Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  8. Scooterscottie

Manco minibike

I have a red minibike with a scrub brake, non folding footpegs, 3.5 techumseh, and it has a manco sticker on it. This minibike doesnt have suspension. Sorry im not able to get a pic. What is this minibike? Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
  9. Scooterscottie

5hp briggs flathead

I have a 5hp briggs flathead on my manco minibike. Im having trouble making a good throttle to go with it because i threw out the governor and throttle linkages 3 years ago (i know im an idiot) Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk