Search results

1. M

Found one.......

I always wondered what motor that box of tanks fit . Cool and nice to know .Thanks
  2. M

glenco frame worth buying?

Ya get it .They are cute little bikes . My friend has a couple of them , one is all original with the factory sidecar .
  3. M

Bird Trike front wheel

I have a NOS wheel half with the same dimensions that I bought in a lot of Bid parts on an auction , it doesn't have a valve stem hole . It is labeled Bird and has a 3.95 price wrote on it , also has some numbers on it in magic marker , if interested let me know .
  4. M

Fox street scamp restore finally done

The Street Scamp and the Trail Tramp both had front and rear disc brakes and the Spoiler , Condor and Campus FX had rear disc brakes only but front brake was an option . The bikes were built in Janesville , Wi. . I have two street legal Street Scamps and they are very fun bikes to ride around on !
  5. M

1970 Rupp Roadster OEM Headlight Switch Question

In 1970 Roadsters could come with a round Miller switch on the early bikes made or the oblong CEV switch on the later models . Both switches are three position with off in the middle and high beam in the forward position and low beam back towards the rider , both positions have the taillight on...
  6. M

General Appliance/Trail Horse/Trail Blazer guys, check this out

I happen to own that G-T Trail Horse bike in the pictures and also happen to have the photos . This bike has belonged to me since last summer. . I bought it from the guy who bought it off EBay and restored it to new condition , I also bought five other restored General Appliance...
  7. M

Small Medium or Large? How do you like your minis?

Big , little, short or tall. Wish I could kept them all and I loved them each an everyone .
  8. M

New 1970's Scat Cat mini bike

Nice bike . That's a asc114 or a sc114 Scat Cat made by Yan Ta imported from Taiwan by Small Engine Dist and sold all over under many brand names . They are great riding bikes I have rode them alot in the last two years I have been in Iowa . My buddy has every model of Scat Cat they made and...
  9. M

What does it take to get help from the webmaster or administrator for profile issues?

Yes I have it figured out . Your a fat assed blowhard with a big mouth and low brain cell count who has a stupid belief that he knows everything . Thank you Mike for your truthfully account of what's wrong with this site . I took my computer to a repair shop today and they could not...
  10. M

What does it take to get help from the webmaster or administrator for profile issues?

You might as well get used to it , when I posted that I could not post pictures after the site upgrade I was told by members Gumpit and Manchester basically to just suck it up and get over it . I think as long as they can post pictures they did not care if I or anyone else could post pictures...
  11. M

Home-made?

Good to see that I am not the only one who pictures won't upload for them . I haven't been able to post pictures since the site upgrade ,
  12. M

looking for a gas tank for a 1969 Broncco TX2

Tanks and other parts are available from a seller in Iowa but not cheap . New Old Stock tanks are 225.00 shipped to the US in factory primer and good straight clean used tanks are 140.00 plus shipping and tanks that need cleaned and sealed are 75.00 plus shipping . Other frame parts both NOS and...
  13. M

3 wheelers and kart ID

The Kart is a FunderWheels all fiberglass frame and body with some metal pieces , Kids love them with the 3.5 Briggs it has plenty of power . Belts and clutches are available on the net through a few parts houses .
  14. M

trying to figure out what this mini bike is....

Scat Cat. SC215 is what it is
  15. M

pics since board upgrade

What a joke ..... This site will not let me upload any pictures at all , the option seems like it is just plain not there will not do anything ..if we can't post pictures here our vintage parts will have to go to E Bay at least they have it together enough to let you post pictures on their site .
  16. M

pics since board upgrade

Upload photos still doesn't work , I must be the only one ??? Lol. This really sucks !
  17. M

pics since board upgrade

Never let's you choose a file , click on it and never changes from choose file
  18. M

4 to identify !!

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/500/thumbs/DSC03910.JPG This is a Bird NightHawk it has front suspension
  19. M

4 to identify !!

The white fendered Bird is a Thunderbird and not a NightHawk . A Thunderbird has the motocross style bars like your bike does and white tank and fenders while a NightHawk has chopper style handlebars and is all black tank , fenders and frame . One of my friends has a new NightHawk only ridden...