Search results

1. diggers

Comet 2 Speed Clutch Bell

NOT COMPLETE!!! Comet 2spd clutch bell this is JUST!! the bell no clutch with good usable teeth $25 pickup in bad axe mi or pay shipping can take PayPal F&F or add the 4%
  2. diggers

BDI Owosso Explorer 800 trike

I seen that one for sale… I restored one couple years ago good luck with project
  3. diggers

Custom rat rod build

It’s actually a trail sport 500
  4. diggers

Custom rat rod build

Before and after
  5. diggers

Kits by Heald YardBronc TR-10 lawnmower

I restored a vt10 and a heald hauler also just gonna keep the mower original
  6. diggers

Kits by Heald YardBronc TR-10 lawnmower

Well I finally went threw the transmission and everything looked good inside so I tore the shifter cup apart and that’s where the problem was the center pin broke and wore out the groove inside the cup so had to order a new pin and cup also ordered a new clogged style belt for the deck as the...
  7. diggers

Homemade??

Not sure what it is…..
  8. diggers

Ruttman 6” mags

SOLD!!!
  9. diggers

Ruttman 6” mags

Bump
  10. diggers

Ruttman 6” mags

Ttt
  11. diggers

Ruttman 6” mags

Ttt
  12. diggers

What does this exhaust fit

I agree but the holes on the mounting block is way bigger than a tecumseh side pooper so not sure what it fits ‍♂️
  13. diggers

What does this exhaust fit

What is it it ‍♂️ the holes measure 1 1/2 on center
  14. diggers

Trailhorse/Wards wheels w/ sprocket, hub, and hardware

Price drop $250 pickup $275 shipped
  15. diggers

Lil Indian 6” Mag Wheels

Sold!!!
  16. diggers

Lil Indian 6” Mag Wheels

Lil Indian 6” mag wheels rims aluminum with NEW sprocket and hardware no cracks or breaks $300 pickup in bad axe or $325 shipped can take PayPal for shipping or pickup
  17. diggers

Ruttman 6” mags

Ruttman Minibike 6” mags wheels rims aluminum with sprocket and hardware no cracks or breaks $275 pickup in bad axe or $300 shipped can take PayPal for shipping or pickup NOTE: tires are JUNK!! will remove tires for shipping