Search results

1. MCF2891

WANTED: BONANZA BC1100 MID-PEG FOOT PEGS

Looking for a set of bonanza mid-peg foot pegs or a single foot peg to replace my bent peg on the left side. Thanks in advance!
  2. MCF2891

WANTED: BONANZA MID-PEG MOUNTING BRACKET

Hoping someone can help me get a mid peg mounting bracket for my BC1100. Can pay via PayPal! Thanks!
  3. MCF2891

WANTED: BONANZA BC FENDERS

Looking for a set of fenders for my 1968 Bonanza BC1100. The last major piece to finish my build before heading off to the paint shop. Please let me know what’s available. Can pay via PayPa. Thanks!
  4. MCF2891

Tote Goat?

Picked up this tote goat yesterday. This was his last complete mini bike he had and he sold everything else except for a few frames. Guy wanted $100 for it and figured it was a decent deal. Sat outside for about 10 years. Motor still turns over but haven’t tried to fire it yet. What model is it?
  5. MCF2891

George Barris Flamer

Finally happy to start building my flamer. I feel like this is going to be one of the more fun builds I’ll be doing. It sat on the side of the house since I got it almost 2 years ago. Gonna try using the Briggs for now until I find a tecumseh. Looking forward to a great build off with everyone...
  6. MCF2891

Bonanza badge restoration

Any tips on how I can restore my badge. And how to get some one the dents and small bends out?
  7. MCF2891

WTB: Stellar Foot peg and bar

Look for a stellar bar and foot peg for my barris bike like the one shown below. Thank you in advance!
  8. MCF2891

Can anyone build a Briggs intake?

Is anyone on here skilled in making intakes for a Briggs? Looking to have an intake made for my 5 horse Briggs. I have an extra Honda clone carb I wanna put to use.
  9. MCF2891

WTB: 5hp Briggs air filter coupler/fitting

I need 2 of these air filter coupler/fittings if anyone has them and is able to part with them. Thank you!
  10. MCF2891

WTB: Bonanza Badge original or repop

Need to buy a bonanza badge. Can be a reproduction as well.
  11. MCF2891

Briggs and Stratton 5hp part out

Engine used to run like a champ. Can’t get it to start. Hasn’t ran in about 2 years. Pull cord cover: $25 Carburetor: $20 Gas tank: $25 Straight exhaust pipe: $10 Fly wheel: $15 Head: $5 If in need of any internal parts, pm me. Engine hasn’t been taken a parts yet. Parts do no include...
  12. MCF2891

Bonanza kidney bean sprocket

72t kidney bean sprocket. Normal wear and teeth are still in good shape. $35 plus shipping from 95822. I can bead blast the sprocket if desired.
  13. MCF2891

George barris flamer

Does anyone know what size tecumseh engine came on a flamer? Getting ready to start building it soon.
  14. MCF2891

Bonanza brake help

I need some help with some ideas as to how I can mount my brake cable to my BC1100. I was doing some research and there should be little tab somewhere on the frame and there isn’t anyon either side unless someone cut it off. Was hoping some could help me out with some ideas as to how I can mount...
  15. MCF2891

Bonanza bc1100

I want to start being active on here again so I thought I’d post my current project. I’ve started building “again” my bc1100. Had a heck of a time getting this predator to run right. I’ve taken apart the carb so many times cleaning the jets and all the ports because it would idle fine With the...
  16. MCF2891

WANTED: 60T Kidney Bean Sprocket

Need a sprocket as soon as possible to finish making my bonanza almost complete. Thank you!
  17. MCF2891

Predator not running right

Fired up my 212 the other day and itll run on the choke with no problem but once i put it on run and give it gas it loads up and then dies. I drained the ild gas out and put new fresh gas in and it still does it. I thought i had this problem taken care of before i put it away but apparently not...
  18. MCF2891

Bonanza paint color

Is there a paint code or a number for the original bonanza blue? My frame is gonna need painting soon and my painter needs a code. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. MCF2891

WANTED: Bonanza Drum Brake!!!

Looking for a drum brake for my 6” kidney bean wheels going on my bc1100. Thank you! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. MCF2891

Lil Indian question

Picked up this lil indian today and had a few questions. First what year or era is it from and is the little tab on the frame original or is it a tab that someone put on? And also did they make the bottom of the frame bend like that from the factory as shown in the picture below? And it is...