Search results

1. J

1970s Kawasaki KV 50 find

Picked up this ol girl this morning. Not sure what year but the tank was originally red. I was able to use citrustrip to remove some of the rattle can black. Missing seat and a few other parts. Probably going to sell. Neat one though!
  2. J

What would you pay?

What would you guys/gals pay for a Reynolds chopper as you see it?
  3. J

Rupp Ram Barn Find!

Just picked up this little guy. Excited to get an engine in it and back on the road! Not sure what year..
  4. J

Anyone recognize?

Cool little guy.. but dont recognize
  5. J

Looking at this old fella...not sure what it is..

Looking at this next week and wondered if anyone can tell what it started out as? Thank you!
  6. J

What do we have here?

Was looking at this tonight. Anyone recognize this little guy? That decal?
  7. J

Barn find Mystery

Was looking at this the other day. Anyone recognize the frame? Handle bars have been "modified"....Thanks!
  8. J

Old School chopper or new skool trash?

Saw this in my area. Wondering if its worth saving...Any ideas what it could be?
  9. J

Beat up mystery bike

Looking at this poor little guy and wondering if anyone might recognize it. Needs a ton of work but I'm looking for a project. Thanks!
  10. J

Lil Guy What Do I have?

Picked this up a few weeks ago and am in the process of tearing it down, sanding, painting and putting in a 6hp Briggs/Stratton I just picked up. Started sanding fenders and noticed three layers down, the original paint was orange with white racing stripes. Anyone know what I might have here...