Search results

1. J

New Predator 212cc Stuttering ?

No i am sorry i don't have a video and if i took one it may be to long. I am going to mount the engine to the bike soon and ill try and get a video after. The engine runs it just shuts down every few minutes on its own. I think it may not be idling correct but every time i adjust that plastic...
  2. J

help with predator 212cc engine

I'm having trouble with my new one as we'll I haven't figured it out yet but try messing with the black plastic screw on the carb , it adjusts the throttle.
  3. J

Baja Warrior owners , what exhaust/header clears the frame ?

Thanks OND , can't wait. Happy 4th of July . Your work looks great.
  4. J

Is the Motovox MBX11 good bike?

They are pretty good bikes and do well with a predator in them. I would say grab 1 if price is right or a doodlebug. If your 200lbs it prob wont move much with the stock engine but once you drop a 212cc predator it will def move. I also recommend adding a torque converter. Best of luck
  5. J

Choke is on when i start the bike than i turn it off once started.
  6. J

What do you guys drive in real life?

Nice in the U.S. those are Pontiac g8's i believe .
  7. J

Well the engine runs so it's def not something i need to take back. I think it just needs some tweaking and i have had it running prob over a hour so far in small spurts to break it in a drop and change the oil. It just cuts out often on me and i don't think it idles steady. I have yet to mount...
  8. J

What do you guys drive in real life?

Sold My Honda S2000 to get the Vette and now i also got the 2014 Honda Ridgeline Sport
  9. J

Update : Brand new gas put in , changed the oil. Still doesn't want to stay running. I can get it going for a few minutes and than it will just shut down. Messed with the plastic throttle adjust screw on the carb with not much success , this is a brand new engine. I didn't really want to have to...
  10. J

Oh good work man , i really like it allot. Looks great , lmk when you get to run it , Id like one also if you want to make a extra shoot me a pm and great work. I'll def stay tuned to see more.
  11. J

OND i prob wont be buying one until i know what fits out there. I still have to put the motor on my bike , break in and hook up all cable's and get the tq convertor to fit. I was looking for a few ideas while i am in the process. If you have time and can make something that fits nice i would not...
  12. J

Yes nice exhaust Newoldstock but I am looking to see a few I can purchase that fit. I don't have the tools to make one at the moment.
  13. J

If you have a Baja warrior , mb165 , hawg ty please chime in. I am going to be running a 212 predator and i am looking for a bolt on header/exhaust that will clear the frame and fit nicely ? Please let me know what you have ? Thanks
  14. J

Anyone thinking about getting a Grom?

To the people that own them - I like the bike allot , reminds me of my sport bike days that are long gone . How do they drive ? , also wondering, to ride on the street would we need a motorcycle license for something like this ?
  15. J

Helmet Thread (Pics & Info, what do you roll with ? )

Ouch ,that's bad real bad. I'm glad that guys alive . It goes to show you should wear a helmet even in any circumstance. Even if it's just up at down the street. That happened at very low speeds.
  16. J

I don't think its the governor , this happens at any rpm i hold steady when pushing the throttle.
  17. J

FS: Baja Warrior Parts

No sorry , thats 1 thing i actually need. I only have what i posted up.
  18. J

Grabbed a new 212cc predator. Added some penzoil 10w-30. Ran the engine for a half tank of gas. Drained and filled with fresh oil. Gas is about a half year old , no stabilzer added. Started the engine off the bike and when i give it gas and hold it at a certain rpm it kinda stutters/bogs. Not to...
  19. J

Helmet Thread (Pics & Info, what do you roll with ? )

Nice , i really like the dirt bike type helmets. I picked one up recently on ebay unfortunately it came cracked.
  20. J

FS: Baja Warrior Parts

Sorry about that - Jack shaft , gears & chain tensioner & plastic cover $40 + shipping Tank $30 + shipping Headlight $30 + shipping Everything is obo...