Search results

1. J

Baja Warrior owners , what exhaust/header clears the frame ?

If you have a Baja warrior , mb165 , hawg ty please chime in. I am going to be running a 212 predator and i am looking for a bolt on header/exhaust that will clear the frame and fit nicely ? Please let me know what you have ? Thanks
  2. J

New Predator 212cc Stuttering ?

Grabbed a new 212cc predator. Added some penzoil 10w-30. Ran the engine for a half tank of gas. Drained and filled with fresh oil. Gas is about a half year old , no stabilzer added. Started the engine off the bike and when i give it gas and hold it at a certain rpm it kinda stutters/bogs. Not to...
  3. J

FS: Baja Warrior Parts

I have a jack shaft and will include gears that are mounted to it and chain tension-er , just needs a new bearing. I have the fake gas tank in red. Also have the jack shaft plastic chain cover. Also may be willing to sell the aluminum version of the headlight that comes with the bike. Please...
  4. J

Radio Controlled~My Other Hobby

Just another hobby i enjoy , used to race a little when i was kid. Now i just like to build them fast & beat the heck out of them. Recently got my self a quadcopter to mess around with. I kinda moved from nitro/gas more to brushless/electric. They are cleaner and by far way faster...
  5. J

Helmet Thread (Pics & Info, what do you roll with ? )

Wondering what you all prefer to use when riding , Do you use a motorcycle helmet , atv , motorcross style ect. or no helmet at all ? Pics also if you have them .
  6. J

Exhaust/Header/Air Filter For Predator 212cc

Looking for a bolt on exhaust/header and air filter for a predator engine, nothing to expensive but something nice. Please lmk what you have available - thank you
  7. J

Predator Score and a few questions

Went to my local harbor freight yesterday & I was looking at the predators , they had about 12 and I was reading the boxes & they all said 3600rpm so I dig through the pile and find one in back that looked opened, the box said 3800rpm on it , it was the only 1 , everything was in there like...
  8. J

Baja Warrior/MB165 rear tire removal ?

Starting to unbolt my rear tire for removal , got the brakes disconnected and all bolts off. Now how do I take the tire and rim off the frame ? The axle goes threw the holes on each side of the frame but is to long to push through to get out. Do I have to hammer the axle out first or something ...
  9. J

Whats needed for a predator engine swap - Please chime in

Picked up a baja warrior and im pretty sure the engine is shot , it looks like it may have been left outside a few years or maybe under water at some point. Everything is rusted. I have never done a engine swap and would like to try and put a hf predator motor in it at some point. I wanted to...
  10. J

Help~Picked up what i belive to be a Baja Warrior (Pic's)

So the other day i saw a deal on what i believe is a Baja Warrior , I think i got a decent deal. The guy said his son used to use it and maybe ran it 10 times a few years ago and it has just been sitting. It has 2 flat's , Rust, it wont roll bc i think the chain is all rusted up and frozen on...
  11. J

Doodlebug Predator Engine Swap Help Please

Wondering if you could all lend a hand & help me out. It has been a long 15yrs or more since i have rode or even worked on a minibike or small engine besides rc cars and minor things on my full size cars. I am not to mechanically inclined but can do certain things. I have been trying to sell...