Search results

1. topnotch

Bonanza ace 100 prototype (never sold to the public) minibikes with front and rear foot brake.

I finally decided to reveal these bikes to the General public these are the bikes you may have seen in some of the old Ads. Here is the set of Bonanza prototype/test minibikes that were never sold to the public. Bonanza enthusiast around the world probably wondered where these minibikes were or...
  2. topnotch

WTB a pair of Sebac shocks $$$

I'm looking to buy a pair of Secbac shocks let me know what you have $$$.
  3. topnotch

WTB a pair of Sebac shocks

Im looking to buy a pair of Sebac shock let me know what you have. $$$
  4. topnotch

1971 Survivor Powell Super Challenger

Here for your viewing pleasure is an all original every nut and bolt one owner vintage survivor 1971 Powell super challenger minibike with a very rare J model phantom here for your viewing pleasure is an all original every nut and bolt one owner vintage survivor 1971 Paul super challenger...
  5. topnotch

Bonanza, Bonanza, Bonanzas!

I guess it's time to thin down my collection again to make space for my new projects. These Beautiful bonanza minibikes are on there way to a new home and they will be put in to a different collection with a great collector. I hate to see them go but they are in good hands, so I don't feel as...
  6. topnotch

WTB Lil Indian fenders

I want to buy (1) set of Lil Indian plastic fenders. If you have pair of fenders let me know how much you need for them. Thanks in advance. Andre
  7. topnotch

WTB (1) pair of Powell minibike grips

I'm looking to buy a pair of 7/8 Powell minibike grips. Let me know what you have.
  8. topnotch

WTB (1) pair of Powell minibike grips

Looking for (1) set of 7/8 Powell minibike grips. Let me know what you have.
  9. topnotch

WTB (1) pair of Bonanza 1400/1500 Handle bar clamps

Looking to buy$$$ Bonanza 1400/1500 Handle bar clamps. Thanks.
  10. topnotch

WTB (1) pair of Bonanza 1300 shocks

Looking the buy$$$ (1) pair of Bonanza 1300 shocks. Let me know what you have Thanks.
  11. topnotch

WTB (2) pair of SEBAC shocks

Looking to buy $$$ (2) pair of SEBAC shocks. Let me know what you have thanks.
  12. topnotch

WTB Bonanza grips

I' WTB Bonanza 7/8" cherry waffle style grips Dummy side or throttle & Dummy side grips for the Bonanza Mx model minibikes. I will buy the set if you don't want to brake up the pair of grips, let me know what you have for sale. Thanks in advance.
  13. topnotch

Bonanza 1510Mx finished!!!

Here is the Bonanza 1510Mx completely restored every nut and bolt.
  14. topnotch

Bonanza find times (3)

Yes, just as fate would have it right when I'm trying to downsize my collection, look at what falls into my lap This will probably never ever happen to me again. Here is the story I received a phone call about three or four months ago from a good friend of mine saying that he knew collector...
  15. topnotch

Wtb rupp seat

looking to buy a used original Rupp seat 1965 -1969. let know what you have. Thanks
  16. topnotch

Wtb rupp seat

I looking for a used Original Rupp seat 1964-1969. Let me know what you have Thanks.
  17. topnotch

Tecumseh HS40

I have 1970 HS40 Tecumseh Model # HS40-552760 Serial# 0303 02812 engine for sale. This is a good candidate for a restoration it turns freely and has good compression. $100 plus shipping.
  18. topnotch

Adran trials tires

I have a pair of used 14x6 ADRAN TRIALS TIRES.$40.00 plus shipping.
  19. topnotch

Carlisle tires

I have a used pair of 4.10 3.50-6 Carlisle double Indian head universal tread tires. $40.00 plus shipping.
  20. topnotch

"The find of a lifetime".Not(1)but(2)1968 Rupp TT500 One owner True survivors!!!!!!

Here are my one owners(Husband and Wife).(2) 1968 Rupp TT500 True survivors!!!! I found these bikes a few months ago, and I just squeezed in a little time here and there to give them a good cleaning in between the rest of my builds. Both bikes run strong and they ride like Cadillac's, both Rupps...