Search results

1. MiniBikeDreams

New from PA

I love your chrome Bird El Tigre, wicked cool! Wellcome to the madness! Everyone is very helpful here, no matter what your trying to do they're always someone that has a good idea of how to do it!
  2. MiniBikeDreams

murray parts

mini bike parts.wheels,tires,clutch,chain in church-hill tri-cities TN not mine thought i would let everyone know:scooter:
  3. MiniBikeDreams

cant find Hemi engine in stores

update.......i contacted the seller and they told me it is not the Hemi i am looking for. they also said they will change the picture on Amazon to not further confuse others. I would rather not deal with Ebay. My search goes on!
  4. MiniBikeDreams

I found it on Amazon for a little less. I ordered it but even tho the picture shows it with the hemi valve cover i cant help but worry they could send me the wrong one.. pray for me fellow mini bikers! Amazon.com: Predator 6.5 HP 212cc OHV Horizontal Shaft Gas Engine - NOT Certified for...
  5. MiniBikeDreams

I took a trip to my local harbor freight tools in Knoxville TN and had no luck finding a hemi head engine. The people at the store did not want to help me order it online ether, they told me to do it at home. Well item 60363 is not listed online or at least I cant find it. Anyone have any idea...
  6. MiniBikeDreams

What will I need to swap my minibike engine for a 6.5hp/ 212cc Predator Engine?

Wellcome to oldminibikes.com! The Predator has a different shaft size is 3/4" ...the clutch on the 3.5 Tecumseh will not work with the predator. A new exhaust will also be needed for the predator swap. I am getting ready to do a Murray build myself with the same motor. People on here have...
  7. MiniBikeDreams

rode my scat kat to work today

hustling hard out there :scooter: I ride to my bank all the time, only 3miles.
  8. MiniBikeDreams

My last Flee Micro Minibike frame on e bay now

Id really hope it was won by someone ready and willing to finish it up! :grind: ...and then sell it to me :thumbsup: LONG LIVE THE FLEE :scooter:
  9. MiniBikeDreams

My last Flee Micro Minibike frame on e bay now

I absolutely love the look and functionality of these bikes i would love to own ether a Jonny or a flee someday. only thing holding me back on buying this one is the that its not complete :sad: Do you guys have all the parts i would need to make it a complete bike? :shrug: or perhaps finish this...
  10. MiniBikeDreams

My mother needs everyones prays

Many thoughts and love from another local in Knoxville TN
  11. MiniBikeDreams

Happy 4th!

Happy Independence Day from Knoxville!
  12. MiniBikeDreams

Comment by 'MiniBikeDreams' in media 'My new Murray Track 2 mini bike'

I drove this home from Alabama in that MKIV GTI to the left of the mini bike. It fit no problem at all!
  13. My new Murray Track 2 mini bike

My new Murray Track 2 mini bike

Such a sweet ride!
  14. My new Murray Track 2 mini bike

Love how the key acts as the kill switch, very cool! I also love that the key looks like a lawn mower key!
  15. My new Murray Track 2 mini bike

16. My new Murray Track 2 mini bike

cleaned, then road a bit and posted it up for picture time
  17. My new Murray Track 2 mini bike

first night at its new home :)
  18. MiniBikeDreams

i recently picked up a very nice Murray track 2 and i saw you where the man to talk to about...

i recently picked up a very nice Murray track 2 and i saw you where the man to talk to about getting an owners manual. Any help would be greatly appreciated! njm94@tds.net
  19. MiniBikeDreams

Need Manual for Murray Track 2 Mini Bike

i just picked up a mint Murray Track 2 yesterday and i am in need of an owners manual as well. any help would be greatly appreciated :scooter: njm94@tds.net