Search results

1. C

Mini Bike Speedometer Kit

Mini bike speedo kit , made by VDO, The mounting cup is from AutoMeter $ 100 obo plus shipping
  2. C

NOS General Traction Tires 5.30/4.50-6

Like the title says, new old stock General Traction Tires 5.30/4.50-6 The brown gunk all over them is release agent from when they were made, It comes off with some scrubbing. Not sure of the market on these, been out of minis for a bit. $ 300 obo.... plus shipping
  3. C

1969 Rupp Goat

1969 Rupp Goat, See Pics, H70, billet rod. $1800, $ 1500 If you promise to build it and not part it out. I will drop it all off @ the UPS store and you can pay them to pack and ship it, or pick it up in Sarasota , FL
  4. C

Not Mine

5. C

Roper

Early 70's Sears Roper with a 1981 Honda CR80R Elsinore engine. If I remember correctly these engines were rated around 26 horsepower, It has a 6 speed transmission.Painted with catalyzed paint. This was a Build Off bike a few years ago, there was a build thread here somewhere. Has been sitting...
  6. C

Started after sitting over a year.

Have not posted in a while, thought I would share. Dug this out of the back of the shop , kicked it over about half a dozen times and it fired off. Runs like it always did, says a lot for racing fuel.
  7. C

Chrome Roper

No reserve. Bid to win. Chrome Roper Mini Bike | eBay
  8. C

Shameless Plug

Bonanza Mini Bike Hodaka | eBay
  9. C

Trail Horse SS300

Time to thin the heard. Picked this up off ebay a few months back, I pulled it out of the box and stuck it in the corner. I have not tried to get it running, I did source a correct replacement gas tank . Nice little bike, I believe it to be a survivor. There is a stain on the seat that I have...
  10. C

Ace 100

Honda CR | eBay Running Ace 100 for $400 bucks. Being a Steens bike there is a chance it's a E code. The link says Honda, but it's not.
  11. C

Rupp Paint Code ?

Anybody have a paint code for 1968 Rupp Gold ?
  12. C

Looking for a Rupp Clutch Cover Bracket

Looking for a Rupp clutch cover bracket, see picture icture
  13. C

cdownie3 1968 Rupp XL-350

14. C

Chopper

Bonanza Chopper , It's not all there ,but a good start. Here is what you get.... Chopper with a modified frame, the story I got was that it had a side car on it, also they hacked it it for the Briggs air filter. I have ridden this bike and the brake worked very well. Comes with a...
  15. C

H50 intake

Made this out of 2 carb adapters, tapped them to 3/4 NPT. You also could use black iron pipe.
  16. C

H50 lighting coil flywheel

Looking for a H50 flywheel for a lighting coil, I will use paypal
  17. C

Roper fork springs

Looking for a pair of fork springs off a Roper, would like ones with good chrome.
  18. C

TT500 Kick Stand

Looking for a TT500 kick stand. One off a 1969 bike with the larger tires should work as well. I will use paypal. Thanks
  19. C

H70

Looking for a H70 . Will not need a carb or exhaust. I will used paypal and will need it shipped to 34236. Thanks
  20. C

H50 rod question

I have a billet rod I bought from Clements Racing, I was told it is for a H50. I have my H50 apart and the stock rod is 0.15 longer than the Clements rod. The Clements rod is 3.95 , the rod out of this motor is 4.10. This is the second H50 I have seen this on, I figured the first one was a freak...