Search results

1. UnorthodoxCreat

Smoking centrifugal-what did I do wrong

Yesterday I switched from the torque converter I had on my drift trike (https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/projects-and-rides/142503-drift-trike-build.html) to a Hilliard's Extreme Duty Clutch #35 12T 3/4". The reason for this was I kept popping the chain off. I believe this was caused by 2...
  2. UnorthodoxCreat

Drift Trike Build

Mods feel free to move to the more than 2 wheels section if that is more appropriate but as an active build I thought this seemed a more fitting place. After determining my Snow Bike build wasn't for me and not having any luck selling it I've decided to use parts off it to build a drift trike...
  3. UnorthodoxCreat

Snow "Bike" Whole or Parts-PA

I've decided to move on from this project as it just hasn't worked as well as I would like and I don't want to put any more time into it. If I can sell it, it would help me fund other projects. You can can read about it in my build thread here...
  4. UnorthodoxCreat

Can I change this carb fitting?

Anyone know if it is possible to change a fitting like pictured below? I fitting that went up at a 90 degree angle would fit much better on my bike but I don't know if it's possible to change out and if so where can I get the fitting I want?
  5. UnorthodoxCreat

1969 Rupp Sprint

I won this bike off an ebay auction over the summer because the price was right and it was close enough I could pick it up. I wasn't real sure what it was at the time but it was the era Rupp I've had my eye on. Thanks to the folks on here and some researching I determined it was a 1969 Rupp...
  6. UnorthodoxCreat

2 Speed Clutch Combo

Will this 2 speed jackshaft #713845 UNIVERSAL COMET 2 SPEED CLUTCH KIT work with this clutch Max-Torque Dual Sprocket Clutch for Two Speed MiniBikes ? I'm hoping to pair these 2 together on my 1969 Rupp Sprint. It looks like the 2 speed sprockets are further apart than the sprockets on the...
  7. UnorthodoxCreat

Comet 30 Series Driver - 1" Bore

Looking for a Comet 30 Series Driver with 1" Bore. Can be new or lightly used, Comet or off brand. Need shipped to Hanover, PA 17331.
  8. UnorthodoxCreat

'69 Rupp Kickstand

Looking for an original kickstand for my '69 Rupp Sprint. Will pay for shipping or can pick up at Windber.
  9. UnorthodoxCreat

What Rupp Did I Buy?

I bought this yesterday but can't exactly identify it. I hoping there is something I missing you experts can point out that might identify exactly what this is. It has a rear drum only for brakes. I'm not sure if the engine is original. It has a shroud on it from a Sears H35, painted silver but...
  10. UnorthodoxCreat

Tecumseh HS40 Won't Run

I'm trying to get the original HS40 from my Trail Tramp running but I can't get it to do anything for the life of me. Back in the fall my dad and I tried to get it running for the first time. After adjusting the points it ran roughly for a little bit till it sheared the flywheel key because we...
  11. UnorthodoxCreat

Fox Trail Tramp Build

I picked this bike up last spring from Craigslist. Not 100% sure what direction I'm going to go with it but I want to get started on it. It's pretty complete but also well worn. It's missing everything related to the brakes, the headlight, the gas tank, the seat and has been converted from a 2...
  12. UnorthodoxCreat

Rupp 10" vs 12" wheel models

Is there any difference in the frames or other major components of the Rupps with 10" wheels vs the 12" models?
  13. UnorthodoxCreat

Fox Trail Tramp Brakes

I bought the below bike last spring and I'm getting ready to start collecting parts for it. The biggest think I'm not sure what to do about is the brakes. The bike is overall fairly complete but has nothing in the way of brakes except the discs. Are there any sources for brakes for these? I have...
  14. UnorthodoxCreat

Snow Bike Build

First off all the inspiration for this build comes from Yoop's Monkey-Trax build off bike that he did a couple years ago. I think I came across the build looking for information for my Gilson and as soon as I saw a picture of Monkey-Trax I knew I needed to build something similar. Inspiration...
  15. UnorthodoxCreat

Misc Gilson Parts, Plastic Tecumseh 5hp Tank

All Gilson parts came off my Montgomery Wards bike that I converted from a single-speed bike with front suspension to a torque converter bike with full suspension so I have no need for these parts. Jackshaft with gears and good bearings-$18 shipped in the continental US Jackshaft plates...
  16. UnorthodoxCreat

Fox Trail Tramp Gas Tank

I'm looking for the correct gas tank for my 1969 Fox Trail Tramp. Attached is a picture for reference. I can pay for shipping or pick up at Windber on Sat.
  17. UnorthodoxCreat

Tecumseh 31287 Muffler

Looking for a Tecumseh 31287 muffler that is in usable condition. Below is a picture for confirmation of what I'm looking for.
  18. UnorthodoxCreat

Tecumseh H50

Used Tecumseh H50 horizontal shaft engine for sale. It is a newer engine but could be painted and stickered to look older. It came off of some sort of cement machinery and has some bits of cement on the flywheel shroud. Standard keyed 3/4" output shaft. I bought a pair of these for my Gilson...
  19. UnorthodoxCreat

Comet 20 series driver

I'm looking for a Comet 20 series driver for a 3/4" shaft. Used is ok a long as it's in good condition.
  20. UnorthodoxCreat

Tecumseh HS50, Comet 20 Series Driver

Selling my Tecumseh HS50 that I bought a couple months ago. I was going to use this on my Gilson project but decided to go ahead and get the more correct H50 engine. It came off a lawn mulcher and ran great when I took the mulcher apart. The only thing missing is the gas tank and tank mounting...