Search results

1. H

Does anybody have a Coke bottle style footbrake grip available? 1/2” ID Much appreciated

Thanks, I’ve scoured every listing on eBay.
  2. H

Fox mini bikes

QUOTE="Heffenreffer, post: 1301167, member: 57512"]Thanks for pointing out how useless I am. I make no claims about your usefulness or lack thereof. Do you have pics of your Sprite?
  3. H

Fox mini bikes

You are so far behind that you think you are first. Nightgrider is the one who created the image for me, and I sent it to PeeWee to have it printed. I assume that you have a Sprite. Glad we could be of service.
  4. H

Scrub brake rubber grip

Those look good and I have used them before. I am trying to find the Hungerford Flexgrip style for this restoration.
  5. H

Scrub brake rubber grip

Anybody have a source for the rubber grip used on a vintage scrub brake arm. The one I need is 1/2 ID x 2-3/4 long.
  6. H

Fox mini bikes

If anybody needs it, here is an original survivor Trail Bug decal.
  7. H

Fox mini bikes

Gotcha. Do you know of a good paint and or powder coat match for the original reddish/orangish color?
  8. H

Fox mini bikes

Have you tried taking another layer of paint off?
  9. H

Fox mini bikes

That would be awesome. It would be the same external dimensions as the Doodlebug and Trail Bug decals, 2-1/2” wide x 1-1/2” tall. What’s the cost to do it? Much appreciated!
  10. H

Fox mini bikes

I have had no luck locating an image of the early Sprite decal. If anyone knows who may have one, please let me know.
  11. H

Fox mini bikes

Much appreciated!
  12. H

Fox mini bikes

Thanks everyone for your help so far. I will send all these images to Peewee to see if he can recreate the decal. A good pic of an actual decal would be greatly appreciated.
  13. H

Fox mini bikes

If you want to make the old mini bike world a better place, take the paint off the decal and snap a pic. Much appreciated
  14. H

Fox mini bikes

Yes, I have used Peewee’s services multiple times. Unfortunately he doesn’t have an image of the early Sprite decal, only the later one. If I can find a good image he can repro the decal.
  15. H

Fox mini bikes

Correct, they are 90% the same. The Sprite has a scrub brake and the Doodlebug/Trail Bug have jackshaft mounts. The catalogs show no chain slack adjusters on the Sprite, but some of them had slack adjusters. Other than those differences, the frames appear to be identical. Do you happen to have...