Search results

1. burningtoad5000

stupid xbox

dont be stupid. fix it yourself my friend got one for free cuz it had the red ring. he wraped it in towels and pulugged it in for like 45 min and then let it cool for 2 hours. that was it red ring was gone. you basicly overheat the xbox to melt the solder inside to fix the connections. it will...
  2. burningtoad5000

New guy.

i like:thumbsup:
  3. burningtoad5000

Save the date(s)!!!

i am gonna try to make it.
  4. burningtoad5000

does my gas tank need a vent?

thanks guys. :thumbsup: keep up the good work.
  5. burningtoad5000

20/20 Last Night, GM Special

my condolences. so my question is where is my car?? i own 60 % of gm and i dont even get a car?
  6. burningtoad5000

evil ed runs out of beer

tt- i like your avatar it suits you.
  7. burningtoad5000

does my gas tank need a vent?

i was wondering if anyone has had problems involving vapor lock? cuz my stock clone gas tank has such a strong vacum that it will not let the fuel flow into the carb. i can ride until the bowl is empty but then it will just idle. i pulled off the fuel line and it is like holding u thumb over the...
  8. burningtoad5000

What # drill bit

so is it easier to drill than guess and buy new jets? cuz my 6.5 has a 26 mm mikuni and it is running extremely lean.
  9. burningtoad5000

(Warning) Bad e-mail virus

i bet he isnt homeless. if he makes $500 a day of donations he can almost afford to own a house
  10. burningtoad5000

evil ed runs out of beer

grandpa not dad
  11. burningtoad5000

(Warning) Bad e-mail virus

its a scam just like this is.
  12. burningtoad5000

evil ed runs out of beer

:lol::lol: i like this one best
  13. burningtoad5000

evil ed runs out of beer

no. :thefinger: whats the big deal??:gunsmilie: the nazis lost W.W.II oh i am 15 but age dont matter in this game
  14. burningtoad5000

evil ed runs out of beer

times are tough
  15. burningtoad5000

Bonanaza BC1000 gx340 powered

i was thinking about puting a 390 in a bonanza but never did. i like how the pegs look.
  16. burningtoad5000

Sfvisbf july race

yes but that link can not be shared on this site.
  17. burningtoad5000

Vintage Minibike race @ Encino Velodrome

the video is on you tube but it does not do it justice at all.<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iSAiOhbR7yw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
  18. burningtoad5000

L.A RYDERZ enter here <--------

hey S.R. mark your calender. next month the race ill be on a banked track. here is a link. click on the flyer. [url=http://sfvisbf.com/main2.html]San Fernando Valley Illegal Soap Box Federation[/url mac are you going to be at the terrodome? if you go could you bring another twist grip if you...
  19. burningtoad5000

stolen mini bike!! help me !!

on saturday my mini bike was stollen. i was at a liquor store in Reseda and was inside for 30 seconds. some guys in a white van pulled up threw it in the van and split. if anyone comes across the bike for sale please p.m. me. the bike is in my avatar pic. here is the map of where it was...