Search results

1. R

Best “stock” style carb?

What would you say the best universal “stock” style carbs are out there that are obtainable, adjustable (by needle or jet), for 6-10+hp and a good performer on the level of slide or tilly. I know the HS and HM series carbs are popular as well as the predator carbs. But is there a real solid...
  2. R

Help with 2 cylinder engine ID

I don't really care about the frame, (appears to be home built) but this engine has me really intrigued. Any idea what it is??
  3. R

Recklessford’s 2018 Build Off - Anything Goes

Scratch built street cruiser. Low to the ground and slightly stretched. I will attempt to fabricated as much as possible.
  4. R

Honda internal hidden throttle how to.

This is a short write up on how to install the Honda Minitrail hidden/internal throttle assembly. The hard part is the drilling and milling of the handle bars. Ideally, you will want to use a mill, but you could do this with a hand hand drill and grinders and files. The process begins with...
  5. R

Retro Mod Taco Build

In process of building my first bike. Based on the Taco Frijole. Scratch built frame. Briggs 141cc 2-stroke R-Tek Engine Tecumseh Carb (dial-a-jet) Max Torque Clutch 6.4 drive ratio (if i remember correctly) Just finished up the throttle linkage. I'm now building the...