Search results

1. V

Teeth rattling vibration on new build

Some vibration on idle but not that much. I'm telling you guys when you take off it literally rattles my teeth for a few seconds. Maybe I need to just take the clutch off like you said and check it.
  2. V

Bad vibration on takeoff until clutch is fully engaged. I bought the mounting kit from OldMiniBikes with the thick aluminum plate so that's not it. I did purchase another clutch and will try that. I'm a fairly big guy (250) but this is bad. Also I bought too long ago to take back.
  3. V

I bought a Doodlebug, bought a Predator 212, got the install kit, and put it all together grinning from ear to ear. Fired that baby up and let her warm up a bit, jumped on, gave her some gas and the vibration taking off is horrible! After the clutch full engages it's just fine but taking...
  4. V

New Carb running wide open

It ran before. Just leaked out of every place a carb could. Ran for a few seconds and then nothing above idol. I'll check what you said. The butterfly doesn't come back freely to idle on top unless I push it.
  5. V

I have no idea. I just bought this and it needed new carb. After replacing I'm having the issue. I'm not finding much info on carb installation so I figured I'd ask the experts on here. Any help on getting this ironed out is much appreciated. The butterfly doesn't even come close to closing...
  6. V

Here are some pics. The only thing I removed and replaced are the items in first 2 pics. Thanks for your help
  7. V

I just put on a new carb and it starts but it runs almost wide open. I noticed that the long rod on left side that you attach the spring and rod to carb from doesn't go all the way back. I can hold it back and it will idle but as soon as I let go it's wide open again. I changed nothing...