Search results

1. K

224 studders

my new 224 has a 22mm mikuni and when i give it full throttle it studders at higher speeds. any suggestions. i thought it might be my fuel line routing. but idles fine
  2. K

224 governer removal

is it ok to leave the governer gear in the engine if u remove all the other stuff. will it effect performance
  3. K

left hand pull start engine

sorro for the weird sounding title. but i dont know how to word it. so im looking for a 3hp engine where the recoil is on your left side and shaft on the right. i have a vintage mini bike whre the chain and sprocket on right. any suggestions if there are any
  4. K

sears fenders

looking for fenders for my sear fat tire
  5. K

sears fat tire forks

what is the best way to take apart the forks to clean them
  6. K

roper gas tank

looking for a sears roper gas tank
  7. K

green streak chain tensioner

i just got my grean streak running and it needs a chain tensioner. what did the come with for a chain tensioner any pics would be great
  8. K

van go kart info

What size wheels came with this cart. i. building a custom cart for it and want it look stock
  9. K

tote gote 665 forks

looking for a straight set of 665 forks. mine and beyond fixing. message me if u have a set
  10. K

honda gx 240 issues

i got a gx240 that runs and idles great when its choked. but once u take it off choke it runs for 10 secs and dies. but when u try and ride it with the choke off. its just pops and backfires. when dies its abropt and fast. im gonna clean the carb later. and change the spark plug. any...
  11. K

custom decal printing

i have some decals i need printed for my van go kart im restoring. i have the files i just need them printed. some of them are in a chrome with black. please help
  12. K

mtd trailflite rear fender

looking for a mtd trailflite rear fender. like the 1 in the pic
  13. K

ford econoline van build

i bought this body for 150 bucks. and this is just the few things i have done so far.
  14. K

looking for a pnw go kart builder

i bought this go kart van body but i dont have the frame for it. i need someone to build a frame for it. must be around portland southern washington area
  15. K

van go kart decals

i plan on restore the body and need replacement decals. anyone make them still or am i out of luck
  16. K

anyone building a power wheels go kart

im thinking of starting a power wheels go kart build. i got a bigfoot power wheels but i dont have great fabricstion skills. anyone build one and give advice or tips. any help would be great
  17. K

mystery chopper mini bike

18. K

cat duster chopper

looking for a cat duster chopper roller frame. pm me if u got 1 and can ship
  19. K

fuji go devil frame

looking for a fuji go devil frame with the motor. must be able to ship. message me pics of it
  20. K

212cc valve lash

i have a 212cc un governed with a 22mm slide carb. i lost valve lash at a mini bike race. brought it home and watched gray goat and did exactly what he did. i googled the valve lash for both valves. it was either impossible to pull start or to soft of pull start. any suggestions. im new to...