Search results

1. K

7 - 8 Alsport f/s and parts

Still have the Gold alsport...I was going to keep this one and another one I also still have, but looking to just move them...I also have a few extra bodys for these...Lets do a deal..i'm me or text me 267 446 0572
  2. K

answered..Thanks.
  3. K

Jlo motors..kohler..briggs 7hp and a few others...look under my name kar farm

Jlo motors..kohler..briggs 7hp and a few others...look under my name kar farm
  4. K

trike Zip 19464
  5. K

unknown body and the montgomery ward bikes sold..
  6. K

Alsport find #2

I have some new tires for you..Plenty of tires....Someone is coming tomorrow afternoon to look at this trike stuff...He is talking about buying everything?:thumbsup:
  7. K

CL Trike

Wow..I have a few here for sale in better cond..Hmmm..
  8. K

Thank you..It was nice meeting you and the family tonight..Best of luck on the 2 trikes you purchased..You will enjoy that first ride when you get it running,
  9. K

Should I price them out each? Ruppster $700...Yellow Kart never put together $700...Trikes with motors $700 each..with no motors 250 each
  10. K

Thank you for posting the pictures..I could not replie back until I had 5 posts? Any questions just ask...
  11. K

Alsport RTS trike

Thank you
  12. K

Alsport RTS trike

Thank you
  13. K

Alsport RTS trike

I recently picked a few of these up..Can you pm me and give me a idea on what they are worth
  14. K

Alsport RTS trike

I recently picked a few of these up..Can you pm me and give me a idea on what they are worth
  15. K

Finding the right tire

I will look
  16. K

I seen a old ad you had looking for motors...I have some I can text you pictures, I live in...

I seen a old ad you had looking for motors...I have some I can text you pictures, I live in pa...267-446-0572
  17. K

In Pa, northeast...Price depends on what you would like..Again, pictures can be sent..
  18. K

I have about 7 or 8 complete Alsports for sale, comes with extra parts, motors, seats, and so on..Pm me for pictures I can send through text? I know these all have been sitting for well over 20 years in doors.. I know I am a newbie but have a strong ebay account with alot of big sales and...